Staying at Caribbean Beach...pls help

ashley17

My friend and I are staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach resort in September and I was curious about transportation. I know the shuttle runs from the hotel to all of the disney theme parks BUT does anyone know what we do for these specific scenarios from this particular hotel?

1. we want to know the easiest way to get to pleasure island at night
2. easiest way to get to downtown disney
3. easiest way to get the water parks
4. easiest way to get to mini golf * (either one but preferably fantasia gardens)

also approx how long does it take to get to each park etc on the shuttle?

MetFan81

As you can see I have stayed at CBR many times.

To answer your questions:

1, 2, and 3 - To go to all of these places just go to the same bus stop as you would to go to the parks. The bus for Blizzard Beach is the same as for the Animal Kingdom.

4 - Mini-Golf is not so easy. To get to the Fantasia Gardens course you have two options:

Take a bus to any park and then take a bus to the Swan and walk to the course.

OR

You can go play mini-golf a day you go to EPCOT and walk to the Sawn from the International Gateway.

CBR is great, you will have a great time! You should request staying in Jamaica. It is close to the food court espically if you get building 45.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Note that Pleasure Island and DTD are the same bus. There are two stops at DTD, the second being closer to PI.

Water parks are combined with other locations. As was said, during the day, Blizzard Beach is combined with AK and Typhoon Lagoon is with DTD.

They use the same bus stops as the parks, every 20-30 min.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

All CBR transportation is by bus.

CBR has 7 bus stops. You just go the one closest to you.

You wait there. Buses for each theme park, DTD, etc. stop at each stop. You get on the bus marked for the location you want.

It's not like everyone gets on the same bus and the bus stops at every park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom