state troopers at disney.

JafarMaleficent

Original Poster
FHP responds to all vehicle accidents on property where a police report is needed. Orange County Deputies do not perform accident investigation duties on the property nor anywhere else if I remember correctly..

I know they do all the investigating.I was at port Orleans when that guy was hit in dec. And state troopers were everywhere. So I'm going to assume it was an accident. But still 3 state troopers. Idk just seemed more serious to me.

jDoor

Banned
I always see either FHP or OC Sheriff's deps on property all the time now ... they were doing speedtraps on World Drive just before Timberline (WL) near Stolport two weeks ago every day. Even pulled over a WDI truck!

They do this nearly every day during common shift-change hours at the resort.. Because cast members (and there are exceptions to this, of course) drive like it's the daytona 500 through there without regard for safety......

EVERY time I have been cut-off, flow-by a speeder, or what-have-you in that area... it's been a CM... EVERY time....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They do this nearly every day during common shift-change hours at the resort.. Because cast members (and there are exceptions to this, of course) drive like it's the daytona 500 through there without regard for safety......

EVERY time I have been cut-off, flow-by a speeder, or what-have-you in that area... it's been a CM... EVERY time....

Just curious... how can you tell they are a CM when they are speeding past you? Do they give the secret CM salute as they pass you?

SHAUN39

On the grounds that this may make me sound stupid and in my defence I do live a few thousand miles from Florida {Great Britain to be exact} but I didnt think that Florida had State Troopers.:wave:

rsoxguy

Be afraid, be very afraid....

3349779793_1102c0db57.jpg

rsoxguy

How does someone that is visiting wdw trespass?

Going into restricted areas that are reserved for CM access only. Also, if you are caught doing something wrong, a trespass notice prohibits you from returning to the property. The notice makes it official; you have been told that they don't want you on property, which means that they can have you arrested if you show up in the future.

Lucky

On the grounds that this may make me sound stupid and in my defence I do live a few thousand miles from Florida {Great Britain to be exact} but I didnt think that Florida had State Troopers.:wave:
And they carry guns, not just sticks.

flavious27

Going into restricted areas that are reserved for CM access only. Also, if you are caught doing something wrong, a trespass notice prohibits you from returning to the property. The notice makes it official; you have been told that they don't want you on property, which means that they can have you arrested if you show up in the future.

Doesn't speaking in a foreign language or looking dumb get you out of that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom