state troopers at disney.

JafarMaleficent

Original Poster
Just headed into the parks and saw 3 state troopers hauling into the resort. Idk where they were going but they were all going pretty quick and I know we usally don't see state troopers on disney. Anyone know what's going on?

wdwfan100

Just headed into the parks and saw 3 state troopers hauling into the resort. Idk where they were going but they were all going pretty quick and I know we usally don't see state troopers on disney. Anyone know what's going on?

Where they on foot heading into a park? Where they in cars heading toward a resort area? If they where in cars, where sirens and light active?

JafarMaleficent

Original Poster
Where they on foot heading into a park? Where they in cars heading toward a resort area? If they where in cars, where sirens and light active?

They were in cars. Their lights and sirens were on and they were heading towards downtown or the resorts that way.

WDW1974

I always see either FHP or OC Sheriff's deps on property all the time now ... they were doing speedtraps on World Drive just before Timberline (WL) near Stolport two weeks ago every day. Even pulled over a WDI truck!

And in a weird, but typical today deal, under the monorail station at EPCOT they had an old (i.e. pre-2000) Pontiac parked and it had a 'security' bib hanging from the window ... so freaking ghetto.

niteobsrvr

FHP responds to all vehicle accidents on property where a police report is needed. Orange County Deputies do not perform accident investigation duties on the property nor anywhere else if I remember correctly..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom