News State Farm signs a new multi-year partnership with Disney Parks and Resorts including sponsorship at Walt Disney World Resort

Heppenheimer

I do NOT want to see freaking Jake from State Farm or any of his annoying TV ad character co-stars at WDW. Imagining him saying something about Disney is the "rweal deal" gives me a headache. Next up: Tampax being signed as the official feminine protection provider to WDW and Amy Schumer coming to the parks.
Reminds me of this gem of theme-breaking, pointless corporate synergy from day's past:

90LuminaAd.jpg

I understand these kind of deals when it actually results in a ride getting built (like, all of original Epcot), but this kind of stuff is just more adverts for an already captive audience.

The Chevy Lumina on a pedestal at Disney-MGM always seemed like "What's the point of this?" Particularly when you could actually sit in Corvette at World Of Motion.

TikibirdLand

Reminds me of this gem of theme-breaking, pointless corporate synergy from day's past:

View attachment 623941
I understand these kind of deals when it actually results in a ride getting built (like, all of original Epcot), but this kind of stuff is just more adverts for an already captive audience.

The Chevy Lumina on a pedestal at Disney-MGM always seemed like "What's the point of this?" Particularly when you could actually sit in Corvette at World Of Motion.
Put the Dustbuster Lumina up on a pedestal. It will always say '80's to me!

Lilofan

View attachment 623941

In regards to sitting in cars, liked sitting in the new GM vehicles after riding Test Track!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom