News State Farm signs a new multi-year partnership with Disney Parks and Resorts including sponsorship at Walt Disney World Resort

peter11435

Haha, now there back to sponsors and jacked up prices. You can’t make it up.
What? Prices are out of control, maintenance and cleaning standards suck, and the overall experience is declining. I’ll give you all that. But I don’t see the issue with this. Sponsors have been a part of Disney parks since 1955 and they never stopped. So they’re not back to sponsors. Just continuing. There are many things to complain about Disney in 2022… this isn’t one of them.

Last edited:

Lilofan

What? Prices are out of control, maintenance and cleaning standards suck, and the overall experience is declining. I’ll give you all that. But I don’t see the issue with this. Sponsors have been a part of Disney parks since 1955 and they never stopped. So they’re not back to sponsors. Just continuing. There are many things to complain about Disney in 2022… this isn’t one of them.
Sponsors are huge to companies and even to NASCAR drivers. Some I know who are fans even buy into purchasing products just because of the sponsors of their favorite driver. Not surprising if some Disney fans switch their insurance to State Farm.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Exactly. This is a sponsorship deal, but not like the ones people are thinking of. It's not like a Kodak or Siemens or GM where they'll fork over buckets of cash and get their input and name on a ride.

I'm just excited I'll get to ask for my own personalized discount! 😂

Lilofan

Exactly. This is a sponsorship deal, but not like the ones people are thinking of. It's not like a Kodak or Siemens or GM where they'll fork over buckets of cash and get their input and name on a ride.

I'm just excited I'll get to ask for my own personalized discount! 😂
Still during the Disney Dreamers Event and WDW Marathon, State Farm will have their name/logo splashed with WDW advertising to all in attendance. More partnerships to follow with the two companies and that's a good thing.

Cmdr_Crimson

Because, it's Disney and they expect brand loyalty.

Please report to Team Disney for re-indoctrination. ;)
It's like when AAA was big thing with Disney before they left..Look at the perks you had when you were a member...
1645665163625.png

I doubt State Farm will do these kind of perks..

Mizner92

Their agent told me they automatically deny claims when both parties are covered by State Farm. Literally said that to me. There are many suspicious business practices out there. State Farm is the most dishonest I’ve seen. Dropped them right then, and wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy.

TikibirdLand

Their agent told me they automatically deny claims when both parties are covered by State Farm. Literally said that to me. There are many suspicious business practices out there. State Farm is the most dishonest I’ve seen. Dropped them right then, and wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy.
Anecdotal. I've had State Farm insurance since I've been driving (40 years, really? has it been THAT LONG?). They've covered all the claims we've filed. Never had a problem with them covering it when it's been hail damage or other accidents.

I recommend that you contact your state's insurance board when something like that happens. They take those kinds of claims seriously.

Lilofan

Anecdotal. I've had State Farm insurance since I've been driving (40 years, really? has it been THAT LONG?). They've covered all the claims we've filed. Never had a problem with them covering it when it's been hail damage or other accidents.

I recommend that you contact your state's insurance board when something like that happens. They take those kinds of claims seriously.
I've had State Farm over the years. Personalized service but not one of the cheaper agents out there. I then went with Team Nationwide for similar services at less expensive rates.

TikibirdLand

I've had State Farm over the years. Personalized service but not one of the cheaper agents out there. I then went with Team Nationwide for similar services at less expensive rates.
Well, that certainly makes me sound lazy... Guess I am! I actually moved my antiques over to Hagarty. So, at least I'm saving some?

eliza61nyc

Some like my family had State Farm out of loyalty to them, regardless if State Farm is more expensive than other companies.
Some times though the old saying " you get what you pay for". I went with a cheaper policy for my homeowners insurance and the first and only time I had to make a claim it was hell. To add insult to injury after finally getting the claim paid, the charged me a "surcharge " for filing.
I ran back to state farm. Cheaper isn't always better

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom