News State Farm signs a new multi-year partnership with Disney Parks and Resorts including sponsorship at Walt Disney World Resort

Brian

Disney approaching State Farm (2021, colorized):

do-you-want-to-form-an-alliance-with-me.gif

Last edited:

JohnD

I’ve been a State Farm customer for years. Live less than 3 hrs from their headquarters. Be nice if Jake could hook a loyal customer up with a discount. Just sayin

With many WDW travelers driving south on I-75 and that giant State Farm building in Gainesville facing the Interstate just before Paynes Prairie, they could add some Disney signage.

Apple Core

I do NOT want to see freaking Jake from State Farm or any of his annoying TV ad character co-stars at WDW. Imagining him saying something about Disney is the "rweal deal" gives me a headache. Next up: Tampax being signed as the official feminine protection provider to WDW and Amy Schumer coming to the parks.

Brian

I do NOT want to see freaking Jake from State Farm or any of his annoying TV ad character co-stars at WDW. Imagining him saying something about Disney is the "rweal deal" gives me a headache. Next up: Tampax being signed as the official feminine protection provider to WDW and Amy Schumer coming to the parks.
Considering that WDW has an official snack cheese, I'd wager there's no product/service category they wouldn't be willing to strike a sponsorship deal for.

EeyoreFan#24

Ok here’s the real scoop. Bob called one night and found out they are wearing red polos and khakis, thought is was a great idea and hired Jake as a wardrobe consultant. The guy from six flags wasn’t available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom