Starting work...

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
Hey guys! For the CP, about how many days does it take until you start working after your check-in day? I'm arriving August 22 and wanted to know when my first day of work may be!!

LRV3400

CP Program

Basically when you arrive you wil go through CP orientation and will meet your coordinator of training. They will give a schedule. You will then attend traditions and learn the basics of being a disney cast member. From there you go through a park orientation, to learn your way around and then you start training. The whole process can take up to two weeks. To answer the question, you'll probably start with traditions a week after you arrive. Good Luck

joanna71985

On the CP, you have Traditions on your third day there (day one is check-in, and day two you learn your work location). When you start training depends, but generally it is anywhere from 1-3 days after Traditions.

ag2000

Hey guys! For the CP, about how many days does it take until you start working after your check-in day? I'm arriving August 22 and wanted to know when my first day of work may be!!

I dont think its around a week after you check-in. Ill be checking in on August 27 for custodial...I cant wait to find out where Ill be working.

P.S- which one is you in your avatar?

ag2000

ha my post was confusing. What i mean to say is that i think its only a couple days before we get our work schedule, maybe like 3 or 4 days is what i heard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom