Started Dieting For Trip

jesserin

Yay Jimbo! Congrats!!

LOL... i'm still on a diet... working of baby weight... and my lil miss is almost a year now! (you can see i've been very strict... [rollseyes] ) - LOL... although on the upside as far as diets go - i had a stressful week and lost 7 lbs this week!!! Yay!! haha... something has to be good about stress ;) Guess that's it... LOL

Keep up the good work!

figment1985

So this diet thing is so hard.... I just finished college a few months ago, and I was sooooo used to eating fast food all day long.. now I am trying to break the habit.

Last night I played tennis for 2 hours so hopefully that did something. The weight scale at my home is broken so I don't know EXACTLY how much I weigh! Not Good.

Does anyone know any good BLT work outs??? (buns/legs/thighs) ;)

I DONT want to bulk up on my thighs because I already have muscle. So squats is a no no.

jesserin

So this diet thing is so hard.... I just finished college a few months ago, and I was sooooo used to eating fast food all day long.. now I am trying to break the habit.

Last night I played tennis for 2 hours so hopefully that did something. The weight scale at my home is broken so I don't know EXACTLY how much I weigh! Not Good.

I DONT want to bulk up on my thighs because I already have muscle. So squats is a no no.

Firehydrants are great on the buns... and stairs lifts are excellant for legs... Deadlifts do wonders for abs and buns...

if you need definitions of any of those... just PM me... :)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

If you want an excellent DVD I highly recommend Carmen Electra's "Fit to Strip". Don't let the name scare you, its a very effective full body workout and there is no stripping involved. I've recommended it to friends and co-workers and we've all had really good results. If you combine this dvd with some cardio daily and sensible eating you are sure to have success. I swear by it- I've gone from a size 10 to a size 2. :wave:

Edit:

Here is the link to it on Amazon, it gets good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...ustomer-reviews.sort_by=-SubmissionDate&n=130

figment1985

WOW a size 10 to a 2?????? That's awesome and amazing.

I've actuallly watched the video before at a friends house. I like watching Carmen Electra a lot more than dumb big muscle instructors!

Thanks for reminding me about the videos!

Dwarful

so glad to find this thread! We get to WDW Dec. 22nd and I have motivated myself to lose some weight. starting first thing in the morning w/the exercising and already started w/diet. haven't weighed myself yet...sort of going on how the clothes feel/look/fit etc. for now. roughly 14 weeks..1-2 lbs a week and I'd be more than happy.

figment1985

I am having SO much trouble with my diet... I mean I did cardio and sculpting 3 days this week in a row and I just cannot resist fast food still.....! I need help

KnK

I have found a new exciting way to lose weight.......a tooth ache! Yes, I've had this annoying tooth, finally went to the doctor, root canal. What fun I will have it today. I've been able to eat next to nothing the last 10 days. Never thought I would get tired of fruit salad.

Good news is I leave in 10 days for vacation, and the tooth will be fixed. Yeah!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
UPDATE 29 days to go. -9 pounds.

183 today. Last week was a slacker week. I had guests in town so we ate out WAY to much. This weeks goal 2 lbs. Should easily pass the goal!

Lucky

Just returned from 8 days of free dining plan, and happy to report gaining only 1 or 2 pounds. Walking all day in the parks helped, plus very little alcohol as I had a cold. Thought I should mention this for those who think being on the dining plan will force them to buy larger clothes at the end of the week....

JimboJones123

Original Poster
28 days left. 4 weeks from today. Now down 10 lbs.

The Pink Lady Apple and I had a sweet and juicy makeout session this morning too. And it was wonderful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom