Stars and Motor Cars Parade to leave by 2007?!?

MickeyTigg

ScrapIron said:
I remember when people would get upset when the same parade would drag on and on and on instead of being completely replaced every 2 years as was the norm up until about a decade ago (at least at DL).

Cheers.

I wouldn't mind seeing it go...we've seen it so many times, we skip it now.

SirGoofy

Honestly, parades are the only thing I can't stand at WDW. The only ones I've ever liked were/are SpectroMagic, Main Street Electrical Light, and bothe of the Tapestries. This is by far my least favorite, too. Come on, Power Rangers? The only thing they're good for in my opinion is getting people out of lines.:lol:

Mecha Figment

now you guys don't be dising my parade. I work hard on it. and DSMC parade is a cast favorite... because itsthe one that you stay in costume the shortest. The heat is a major factor for the reason prades don't make stops anymore. I know a girl who puked in her head and finished the parade. it's that gruleing.

tom32819

parades moving on

it would be nice if disney would just get rid of some of the floats that have been around almost 20 years now. the fancy castle float with mirrors all over it usually used at easter or christmas. one of the benefits of the eisner era was cost cuttint on parades. when was the last time mk saw an easter parade???????????

DicksonGR

djmatthews said:
Ahhh, someone else from Glasgow. :wave:

I never thought of that. I wonder if the parades will "switch". A great cost cutting exercise by Disney! :brick:

Another one here too! :wave:

I've only really caught a few snippets from the current MGM parade and from what I did see its nothing that makes me want to make a point of catching the whole thing. A change would be nice, but i suppose I can't make judgement until I've actually seen it.

Iakona

Mecha Figment said:
now you guys don't be dising my parade. I work hard on it. and DSMC parade is a cast favorite... because itsthe one that you stay in costume the shortest. The heat is a major factor for the reason prades don't make stops anymore. I know a girl who puked in her head and finished the parade. it's that gruleing.

What role do you play? My son, wife and I were chosen as Grand Marshals on January 16 and it was awesome. Everyone in the parade made my son feel like a STAR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom