Starbucks & Krispy Kreme w/Disney??

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
I once heard from someone that Starbucks and Krispy Kreme were somehow connected with Disney. Does anyone know if this is true or have any ideas about this? :confused:

I haven't heard anything about this one. But if either of the 2 of them was to do anything, i'd lay money towards Krispy Kreme due to them being a larger company. I don't see them sponsoring a ride yet as they still need to grow, but given a few years especially given their popularity in the West, Krispy Kreme could and would make a fine addition to the Disney family of sponsors.

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
I haven't heard anything about this one. But if either of the 2 of them was to do anything, i'd lay money towards Krispy Kreme due to them being a larger company. I don't see them sponsoring a ride yet as they still need to grow, but given a few years especially given their popularity in the West, Krispy Kreme could and would make a fine addition to the Disney family of sponsors.

Thanks a lot for the info. If anyone finds anything out, please let me know.:)

Disneynut

Well I don't know if there is a connection, however they were serving Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast at the Beach Club when we were there.

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneynut
Well I don't know if there is a connection, however they were serving Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast at the Beach Club when we were there.

If they're still serving them, I'll have to stop there to get some next vacation. In the meantime, I'll go to Krispy Kreme where I live.:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

spacemtnfanatic

Actually I know they had Krispy Kreme donuts in the All Star foodcourts for years at breakfast, but the last two years they have not had any kind of donuts.

DixieBelle97

Original Poster
I know that Starbucks is connected with Krispy Kreme b/c they sell Krispy Kreme donuts at Starbucks and Starbucks coffee at Krispy Kreme, but I'm not sure about anything else.:slurp:

DDPGambit

Another connection between Starbucks and Krispy Kreme is that they are both located in Super Target's across the country. I've never seen a ST with only one. They always have both....hmmmm.

Hurricane

Actually Krispy Kreme serves their own blends of coffee (smooth, bold and rich as well as robust decaf) It may be that we have a limited KK presence in south fla but I have never seen KK donuts served in Starbucks. Also I doubt that there is any connection between the companies as KK is publicly traded as is starbucks

Dizknee_Phreek

you peeps are lucky...i have neither anywhere around me...my local Kroger sells KK donuts, but it's just not the same. :(
but, there IS a new coffee shop in a city near me (Owensboro....birthplace of Johnny Depp :animwink: ) ...it's an absolute dream! i love it! and i'd almost bet money that it has better coffee than SB! :lookaroun

orangefan15

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
you peeps are lucky...i have neither anywhere around me...my local Kroger sells KK donuts, but it's just not the same. :(

Well, at least you can buy them at the store....around here we can't get them anywhere!!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
As long as WDW doesn't start having vendors of them in the parks. That's the LAST thing I need. They should serve more light food as it is. More bagel's and such. Doughnuts and coffee before 95º day is NOT my idea of a good breakfast.

Sorry, just had to vent... :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom