Star Wars

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
STAR WARS IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!! RETURN OF THE SITH!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

Angie :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

FigmentJedi

Okay...
Seriously I can't wait either. Just for fun, lets make up cast listings for the whole saga using Disney characters/people involved with company. We'll come up with a full potential list later but I'll start with an obvious one.

Emperor Palpatine- Michael Eisner

Figment1986

TheDisneyQueen said:
STAR WARS IS COMING SOON!!!!!!!! RETURN OF THE SITH!!!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

Angie :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thats Revenge of the Sith

It comes out on the day i am at BGT... and rehursal for graduation.... :lol:

graphic novel

i've read the graphic novel... which is basically the comic book but in one installment instead of four... and it's great. i can't wait to see it in the theater. it may pass empire at the top.

just over a month before we can begin waiting for the next trilogy!

oh, it WILL happen.

-billy

HauntedSquirrel

I can't wait for it to come either. I'm particularly entranced by the title, since Return of the Jedi was originally suppose to be Revenge of the Jedi, so it is kinda going back to the third movie of the originally trillogy, which is cool in my book. What i especially love, is that the Star Wars films are usually released around my b-day in theaters so it's always a nice treat. ^-^

Shaman

After hearing...I mean "reading" the book....:lookaroun....I have to say this has the potential to be the best of them all...now...I just want to see if the written story gets well executed in the movie....

Hopefully the acting is better and Lucas doesn't rush the movie...no matter how long it ends up being...

Atta83

All I know is that i didnt get into the trilogy until I saw epsiode one, I mean i had seen teh other three but never got into them cause yeah im slow and didnt get them. But now I do and cant wait to see it. I think I will take my bro to see this for his graduation gift.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This one is going to be very dark compared to the other 5. It was just announced yesterday that it would receive a PG-13 rating.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Slade said:
I just hope General Grievous doesn't get whacked easily...
Beware spoilers below! Highlight to read.

From what I hear it won’t be easy. Obi Wan is supposed to kill him little past the midway point in the movie.

KevinPage

Any validity to the rumor that the AMC theatre at DTD is required to change the title of the movie to:

Revenge of the Stitch :confused: :confused: :confused:

God forbid anything on property not be associated with him at this point :rolleyes:

Slipknot

Master Yoda said:
Beware spoilers below! Highlight to read.

From what I hear it won’t be easy. Obi Wan is supposed to kill him little past the midway point in the movie.

Just as long as it isn't something corny that gets the best of him...

Halfling418

I'm excited and curious....I will definately be seeing it in theaters. I'm a definate Star Wars fan.

I just hope it's better than the first two episodes. In the second one, this is the line that killed me: Annie: "You've grown too. More beautiful, I mean." :brick:
I definately wanted to find the script-writer and smash his head on a rock. And pay for some acting lessons.

And I like Yoda when he doesn't fight. That scene in the second one was a joke. Like a little froggy flying around.

No matter how much action and special effects that are used, they just won't be able to top the old ones---I mean Harrison Ford!! Hello? The actors just seemed so natural and real.

The trailer for Episode III looked pretty good though--so I'll definately be at the theater when it's released.

And the score is beautiful.

mkepcotmgmak

billybluenose said:
i've read the graphic novel... which is basically the comic book but in one installment instead of four... and it's great. i can't wait to see it in the theater. it may pass empire at the top.

just over a month before we can begin waiting for the next trilogy!

oh, it WILL happen.

-billy

i thought lucas was retiring after this one??? probably just a rumor on end. i hope there are more, but only if lucas does them!

CAN'T WAIT EITHER>.. i hated star wars until i worked star wars weekends at disney, and now i'm obsessed!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom