Star Wars Weekends Video Post!- New, just released!- May the Force be with you!

WhenYouWish

nelsonj3 said:
I have one question though... The opening music that you used, the "Star Wars" Disco Theme, I used to have that on a record. Where did you find it? I've been looking for a clean copy of it. My old record is badly scratched.

Thanks!!
Oooh! Oooh! I can answer that! :sohappy:

There's a CD called "Dance Your Asteroids Off - The Complete Star Wars Collection" by MECO. It's got that track and a bunch of similiar (SW themes disco style) others by the same artist.

nelsonj3

PCWormsNDirtCup said:
Oooh! Oooh! I can answer that! :sohappy:

There's a CD called "Dance Your Asteroids Off - The Complete Star Wars Collection" by MECO. It's got that track and a bunch of similiar (SW themes disco style) others by the same artist.

Thanks!! I remember that the record said "MECO" on it. Now I have to find it. I remember listening to that record on a Fisher Price record player (no joke) when I was a kid. Of course it sounded better on Dad's stereo... :)
(Scary, I know.)

Edit: I just found the title of the Record I used to (or maybe still do) own. It was called "Star Wars, and other Galactic Funk" :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I really enjoyed your video. :wave:

Broke out laughing about the people asking about the ears especially after reading thimblekisses update !

Does your mom give you grief about your room? :lol: :lol:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
unkadug said:
I really enjoyed your video. :wave:

Broke out laughing about the people asking about the ears especially after reading thimblekisses update !

Does your mom give you grief about your room? :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah! and I hope nobody reads this but I have 50 of those BIG plastic containers FULL of Star Wars stuff in storage!->
yhst-66661206270664_1847_1050489

Not kidding!

nibblesandbits

Wow...Ryland...could you have any more Star Wars crap?! :lol: :kiss:

Sorry about people asking you about the ears all the time though...although it must have made you both kind of feel like celebrities, huh?

glennsonoda

tk421-sw said:
Oh yeah! and I hope nobody reads this but I have 50 of those BIG plastic containers FULL of Star Wars stuff in storage!->
yhst-66661206270664_1847_1050489

Not kidding!

Woohoo, first post on here! =) Anyway, thanks for the cool vid! Its like being at MGM myself...and its ok, I have a lotta SW stuff in containers too!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
rayland, it is going to be rough moving all that SW stuff if you go off to college........... then again, maybe darth needs to hang back and not crash the keg party. :p

HMGhost13 said:
lol about as bad as me with comic books
interested in the #1 issue of Masters of the Universe. i forgot i had it and found it a few days ago. i really dont even know what it is worth...... probably not even the postage :lol:

Disneyfan1981

Don't Diss The Darkside! Lol

jmaxwell007 said:
rayland, it is going to be rough moving all that SW stuff if you go off to college........... then again, maybe darth needs to hang back and not crash the keg party.

Darth is always invited to the Keg Parties. :lol: That is quite an impressive collection especially of Vintage Items. I am in awe. My collection isn't anywhere near that but then again I've been handing over my paychecks to Master Replicas lately with all the Star Wars and Disney Props being released lately....

Disneyfan1981

Another Nerdy Comment!

jmaxwell007 said:
interested in the #1 issue of Masters of the Universe. i forgot i had it and found it a few days ago. i really dont even know what it is worth...... probably not even the postage

That all depends on which release it was. The Masters of the Universe Comics have been relaunched numerous times. If its the old Marvel series you might have something on your hands. Yes, the rest of my cash heads to the comic book world and yes, my wife does laugh at me. :D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
but darth would hog all the beer........ cant you see it...."excuss me darth, im trying to get another beer, move the cape dude" *breathing noise* "the keg has floated", "no it hasnt, i just saw you......."applies death pinch* "i said the keg has floated"

besides, darth's cape would get in the way of a keg stand........ and where would he put the hose? :p

ill check it out and PM you the info...... im not interested in keeping it. i know that there is an ad for Gross balls or somehting on the back

Disneyfan1981

jmaxwell007 said:
ill check it out and PM you the info...... im not interested in keeping it. i know that there is an ad for Gross balls or somehting on the back

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. While having all the MOTU toys as a kid I've never been much into his Comics, just passing along information. If you want to know how much its worth I'd pick up a Wizard and check the price guide in the back. :D

wannabeBelle

tk421-sw said:
Yeah, i have like a 10 min video of them. however long we were there for. coming from TGMR. I think it's about that long. I will do another update for ya with it. I really want to get workin on a DVD of our posts. The video quality I post is so bad, on DVD it's amazing!
Hey Ryland, if you didnt get enough good footage last time check out this E mail I got from one of the band members of Mulch, Sweat & Shears:
MSS will NOW be 7 days a week as of July 10th - October 1st.
MSS now plays their 1:30 set at Star Tours
and MSS Will now be playing 3 sets on Sunday nights at Star Tours for
the Extra Magic Hours, set times are 8, 9, and 10 as of now.
Belle

DisneyDellsDude

Great Video! I heard that there would be a place on this website where you can store all the videos so they will all be on the same page so we can see them all. Is that still happening??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom