Star Wars Weekends 2014

Furiated

It was that same day. Sometime in the morning near the parade I know that. 10ish, I think.

I wonder if we were in the same car. When I was in line they said they were running at 1/2 capacity because one of the drop shafts wasn't working. Then once we got past the library they opened them both back up. I think we were the second car to load on the side that just reopened.

FutureCEO

I wonder if we were in the same car. When I was in line they said they were running at 1/2 capacity because one of the drop shafts wasn't working. Then once we got past the library they opened them both back up. I think we were the second car to load on the side that just reopened.

All four were working when I got on. I heard that announcement leaving the ride.

tribbleorlfl

Oh boy, this is looking better and better. I am bringing my Willow dvd with me and a sharpee, think I can get it signed??? Think I can get a pic with him too??? Do they let you get pics????
Were you able to get your Willow DVD signed? I saw a girl who got her Prof Flitwick wand box signed, so I guess there were no restrictions. Really surprised Disney allowed that.

Thomas morrow

My impression from the last two years is they sign pretty much anything that's in good taste I had pics made from screen shots of The Clone Wars and I even saw James Arnold Taylor record a kids voice mail message on his phone as Emmett Brown it was cool he just improvised it

CaptainShortty

Were you able to get your Willow DVD signed? I saw a girl who got her Prof Flitwick wand box signed, so I guess there were no restrictions. Really surprised Disney allowed that.

From my experience, it is up to the celebrity what they will or will not sign. As long as it's not inappropriate (by Disney standards), they will pretty much sign anything. Disney realizes that they are celebrities from much more than Disney's ventures and doesn't want to negate that. I mean if you see An Ewok's Tail, he goes through the whole part about Willow and Harry Potter.

Wildflower

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but at Darth's Mall is the D-tech experience via a separate entrance? Asking as we have reservations but I've heard the line to get into the shop can be a madhouse... thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but at Darth's Mall is the D-tech experience via a separate entrance? Asking as we have reservations but I've heard the line to get into the shop can be a madhouse... thanks!
I am not sure about this year, but it was not a separate line last year. Also the line for the store is only really busy during park opening. It tends to calm down quite a bit after 10-11.

Wildflower

I am not sure about this year, but it was not a separate line last year. Also the line for the store is only really busy during park opening. It tends to calm down quite a bit after 10-11.
Hmmm thanks, it's for 10am so borderline then. Perhaps we'll head over early and ask a CM...don't want to look like a jerk that's cutting, but at the same time, don't want to miss it for the little guys.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hmmm thanks, it's for 10am so borderline then. Perhaps we'll head over early and ask a CM...don't want to look like a jerk that's cutting, but at the same time, don't want to miss it for the little guys.
Just give it time and I am sure a definite answer will be posted before too long.

Hyperspace Hoopla

My son did D-Tech on 5/17. Go to the cast member by the exit doors. He'll have a list of all of the appointments, and will let you in the exit. We were able to get in 15 minutes early.

Hyperspace Hoopla

Sure. The new location for Darth's Mall is considerably smaller than last year. As such, they can let less people in, and there has been a line to get in most of the day. Note also that the new location is in the fallout area for the fireworks, and closes around 8:30, further limiting access.

Bolt

Sure. The new location for Darth's Mall is considerably smaller than last year. As such, they can let less people in, and there has been a line to get in most of the day. Note also that the new location is in the fallout area for the fireworks, and closes around 8:30, further limiting access.
Dependent on wind. This weekend they had at least one day they didn't actually shut down.

PhotoDave219

No, it is inside Darth's Mall and in the back. Between the art and the nametag/phone case Print on Demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom