Star Wars Weekends 2010 - Celebrity Motorcade (week 1) photos

NMBC1993

Awesome Pictuers! Hopefully I can get down to the Studios tomorrow and finally meet Dee Bradley Baker, I'm so glad Disney changed there minds about the autograph sessions.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Awesome Pictuers! Hopefully I can get down to the Studios tomorrow and finally meet Dee Bradley Baker, I'm so glad Disney changed there minds about the autograph sessions.

Glad you liked them! Good luck with the meet and greet!

IWant2GoNow

Thanks for the pics, Steve! :sohappy:

I'll be down there for this in a couple weeks but I've never been to a SWW before. Can anyone give me some tips on how early to go for autograph FPs? Also, are you only allowed one FP for one actor, or can you get one for multiple actors? Thanks for any info!

Phonedave

Nice pics

I can't believe I am calling this out - I sound like such a Star Wars fanboi.

You have some pictures labled as "Tuscan Raiders". They don't come from Italy :)

They are "Tusken Raiders"

Thats enough for now.

-dave

durhay

Nice pics

I can't believe I am calling this out - I sound like such a Star Wars fanboi.

You have some pictures labled as "Tuscan Raiders". They don't come from Italy :)

They are "Tusken Raiders"

Thats enough for now.

-dave

Leave the gaffi stick, take the cannoli.

NMBC1993

Glad you liked them! Good luck with the meet and greet!

Thanks for the luck, I needed it. I haven't been to a Star Wars Weekend event since 2001 and wow have things changed. I got there at 9 o'clock to find out all the autograph fastpasses were gone by 6:30 that morning and they wouldn't even let me get into the line to meet Dee Bradley Baker even though there was no one around to redeem there fastpass, he was checking his phone at one point he looked so bored. But thanks to a wonderful cast member she said she'd take my Codename: Kids Next Door boxed set back stage to see if he would sign it and offered me VIP seating to the Behind the Force show (which was amazing!). Afterwards I came back around to the event booth and to my surprise it was signed, not only just signed but there was an awesome little design next to it. As she gave it to me she said that when she handed it to him to sign he said "Wow, it's not Star Wars!" which made me laugh. So thanks to the wonderful cast member at DHS and Mr. Dee Bradley Baker himself, my day became a real Magical Moment:sohappy:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the luck, I needed it. I haven't been to a Star Wars Weekend event since 2001 and wow have things changed. I got there at 9 o'clock to find out all the autograph fastpasses were gone by 6:30 that morning and they wouldn't even let me get into the line to meet Dee Bradley Baker even though there was no one around to redeem there fastpass, he was checking his phone at one point he looked so bored. But thanks to a wonderful cast member she said she'd take my Codename: Kids Next Door boxed set back stage to see if he would sign it and offered me VIP seating to the Behind the Force show (which was amazing!). Afterwards I came back around to the event booth and to my surprise it was signed, not only just signed but there was an awesome little design next to it. As she gave it to me she said that when she handed it to him to sign he said "Wow, it's not Star Wars!" which made me laugh. So thanks to the wonderful cast member at DHS and Mr. Dee Bradley Baker himself, my day became a real Magical Moment:sohappy:

Great story! Glad you had a good one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom