Star Wars TV series?

Ausdaddy

Well, the existence of the 50 Star Wars scripts have been known. Obviously, it would be foolish not to take a look and see what can be done. The cost of making those scripts hasn't gotten any cheaper. I hope they do.

afar28

Star Wars TV series? Hmm..as long as its nothing like the Clone Wars (I really didn't like that show) I'm for it

Lord Pheonix

something tells me were gonna have a star wars overload coming in the next few years..........

why no love for star trek?? would be perfect for epcot or tomorrowland, whereas star trek tended to be more technical and sceintificly oriented when starwars was more of a fantasy production. not so much the original, but definatly the next generation, deep space 9, and voyager.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They made millions off of it and I wish it failed. The characters are all pretty terrible. Almost jar jar bad.

I would completely disagree with that. I think they have done an excellent job with the Clone Wars TV series. Yes, they have had some misses in it, but the good stuff far out ways the bad. They have also introduced some really strong characters that I wouldn't mind seeing in a live action TV series or movie.

JimboJones123

Clone Wars is awful. Guess what, the whole series is filler. The original Clone Wars series of shorts was pretty great, but the CG series is dumb. Every few weeks, they have to reset the characters. Makes no sense.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

They have been talking about a Star Wars TV show since around 2004/2005. I remember being in high school when they first mentioned it... I'd like to see it come to fruition. I think BSG and Firefly kind of set the bar for what you can do with live-action sci-fi shows...

Cmdr_Crimson

While CN Can have the Clone Wars..Disney Can have Star Wars Detours (Created by The Robot Chicken Creators Seth Green & Matt Senreich)..And to be honest It looks funny!

The Trailer.

A Clip with Seth Mcfarlane as Palpatine.

Disneyhead'71

If Disney holds to it's standard method of operation, expect them to pimp Star Wars 24/7/365 on 3 different channels until everyone can't stand the sight of another Stormtrooper. (I'm looking at you "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". Didn't they even start a WWTBAM 24/7 channel?)

PeterAlt

What network would Disney put it on? It's obviously premium channel material, which means ABC is out of the question. That leaves their cable networks. The problem is that they don't own any premium cable networks. All their premium material goes to Starz because of a deal they've made with them, but Disney does not own Starz. So, the economics aren't there, unless Disney plans on buying Starz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom