Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Ep 8). SPOILERS. Plot points revealed and discussed.

tk924

OK, so here's a trailer for TLJ edit from someone who supposedly is a film editor. The guy has apparently added / cut some stuff into / out of this movie to make it watchable. Looks like with some clever editing, we may get our old Luke back.
Now, for those that liked TLJ, you may want to pass on this. It's probably not for you. I doubt you'll like it. Heck, once the full edit is released, I may still not enjoy this movie. But if this guy is successful in making TLJ watchable, then it will forever replace the digital copy of TLJ that I have yet to watch in my home. We shall see.

Notice the "upvotes". :cool:

Bairstow

OK, so here's a trailer for TLJ edit from someone who supposedly is a film editor. The guy has apparently added / cut some stuff into / out of this movie to make it watchable. Looks like with some clever editing, we may get our old Luke back.
Now, for those that liked TLJ, you may want to pass on this. It's probably not for you. I doubt you'll like it. Heck, once the full edit is released, I may still not enjoy this movie. But if this guy is successful in making TLJ watchable, then it will forever replace the digital copy of TLJ that I have yet to watch in my home. We shall see.

Notice the "upvotes". :cool:

Hmm. Might be worth the time.
Years and years so I watched a really interesting Phantom Menace edit that "fixed" Jar Jar Binks' by replacing all his dialogue with various foreign language dubbing and then used subtitles to change his personality into a kind of a conceited, foul-mouthed Don Quixote character. It worked surprisingly well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom