Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

RaveOnEd

Merge will be before most of the good stuff begins.
That's better! I've been to parks where the single rider or a FP type of rider would bypass some of the theming that helped you get into the atmosphere of the ride. I'm glad it will merge so that everyone gets to experience it!

yensidtlaw1969

Merge will be before most of the good stuff begins.
That's encouraging, since the balance of this seems to be off at Millennium Falcon. Though I'll admit to being less impressed with the Hondo animatronic than I'd hoped - His lip synch in particular was hardly convincing. Whoever described him as being a step down from the Shaman of Songs was onto something, he is definitely not as impressive as she is . . . but that said, I enjoy the ride more for having seen him than for having skipped most of the queue in Single Rider.

tissandtully

That's encouraging, since the balance of this seems to be off at Millennium Falcon. Though I'll admit to being less impressed with the Hondo animatronic than I'd hoped - His lip synch in particular was hardly convincing. Whoever described him as being a step down from the Shaman of Songs was onto something, he is definitely not as impressive as she is . . . but that said, I enjoy the ride more for having seen him than for having skipped most of the queue in Single Rider.
I just wish we didn't get rushed out before he was done, every time I've ridden he's still talking before we get moved down the hallway.

TDR2011

You both, if you are indeed two different people, must have multiple screws loose to come on to a fan forum and bash someone who has done NOTHING wrong. And if you think he's hurting TWDC by generating excitement, then that can only mean that you believe the ride is destined to disappoint. Don't worry, if the ride is what the Bobs have promised (which I find highly doubtful, given past performance) then it will be well received. If it disappoints, then there be rough waters ahead.

I am not bashing him. I am telling him he is the reason for the leaks, he asked the question. He is hurting the Cast that works there. Also he is hurting the people that are going to go into this attraction with high expectations of a effect that never existed.

lildivaaa

I'm getting ready for a WDW trip Dec. 2nd through 6th. I will be at Hollywood Studios on Dec. 4th...one day shy of the official opening of Rise of the Resistance. And no...I can not change any days around so that I can make it there on the 5th

My question is ... has anyone heard of potential soft opening happening for the ride?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

TDR2011

I'm getting ready for a WDW trip Dec. 2nd through 6th. I will be at Hollywood Studios on Dec. 4th...one day shy of the official opening of Rise of the Resistance. And no...I can not change any days around so that I can make it there on the 5th

My question is ... has anyone heard of potential soft opening happening for the ride?

Don’t think there is even a remote chance.

mergatroid

Most have said no to this question when asked previously unfortunately.

Piebald

Considering the entire plot for Rise of Skywalker has leaked 2 months out, I'm impressed the company has a relatively good stronghold on this ride and the Mickey Ride. Only small details are known

ToTBellHop

They are purposely not soft opening. Why can’t you switch dates? I’ve never found a Disney vacay to be that rigid. It’s a pain to switch dining and FPs around but I’d do it for this.

HauntedMansionFLA

Cast previews look good - soft previews not do much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom