News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

I had a clean fresh n geeky this morning as well 😍

So when either of these methods give anyone issues and/or you don’t get a early boarding group, we can brand them as DIRTY

- DFNG

Hey, what boarding group did you get?

103, the app didn’t populate fast enough, it was a dirty fresh-n-geeky

- DD (Dirty Demarke) man, why do I ❤ the sound of that? 🤣)

Were you able to get a boarding group this morning?

Yeah, but it was a backup group. Demarke did me dirty

Last edited:

DANDAMAN1

I'm curious...not sure if I'd be faster or not. But for older family members or people not "tech savy"....

Say you have "your parents" going to DHS, and they want to ride RotR. You're at home or work. Would you be able to get them a boarding group on your PC or App? Of course they would be tapped in. Then, sign in using their account, following all the steps. Or does the PC/Phone location not allow that?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I'm curious...not sure if I'd be faster or not. But for older family members or people not "tech savy"....

Say you have "your parents" going to DHS, and they want to ride RotR. You're at home or work. Would you be able to get them a boarding group on your PC or App? Of course they would be tapped in. Then, sign in using their account, following all the steps. Or does the PC/Phone location not allow that?
Whoa. Good loophole. No guarantee it would work, but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't. I know that if you're on YOUR account, it'll tell you you're not in the parks. But if you're on THEIR account, somewhere in the system thinks you're in the park... Don't know if the app GPS checks your location if you're logged in on an account that shows activity in the park.

Anybody out there (willing to admit they've) tried this?

Last edited:

KevinPage

Whoa. Good loophole. No guarantee it would work, but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't.

Theorectically it should work. We’d be giving Disney IT waaaaaaaay too much credit to stop this.

And realistically there is nothing wrong with it. If you are in the park, you should have a chance. Doing it from home doesn’t give you an advantage. So if you don’t have the app or not good with this type of stuff, it’s a fair option 🤩🤩🤩

DCBaker

Premium Member
Whoa. Good loophole. No guarantee it would work, but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't. I know that if you're on YOUR account, it'll tell you you're not in the parks. But if you're on THEIR account, somewhere in the system thinks you're in the park... Don't know if the app GPS checks your location if you're logged in on an account that shows activity in the park.

It works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom