News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

disneygeek90

My worst fears happened. I did team fresh start 5 seconds before 8 and my app button never lit up so by the time I got it working I got freaking 113. The VIP guide was no help. Plus the ride is down now so pretty much no shot. So much for flying down here for a glitchy ride.
Don't give up yet! It appears the first group today was 10 and not 2 or 3, so that does actually save you a few other groups to get through. Hopefully there's very little downtime the rest of the day and we can get you through.

KevinPage

My worst fears happened. I did team fresh start 5 seconds before 8 and my app button never lit up so by the time I got it working I got freaking 113. The VIP guide was no help. Plus the ride is down now so pretty much no shot. So much for flying down here for a glitchy ride.

I’ve had friends and other guests around me have the same issue (Join Boarding Group is not red/clickable/grayed out). I had that issue myself 1 time (but both My Status & JBG were gray)

What causes that specific issue is probably a combination of things.

If you have the ability to do this again, immediately get in line for Guest Experience Team as soon as you enter park. Regardless of what group you get, tell them the issue and they can see what time you entered the park and they MAY (no guarantee) slot you in earlier.

Be politely persistent and explain your situation. I’ve seen that happen before.

Brian Noble

I feel sorry for the folks that are there. Especially for those who are on vacation. My wife and I will be there in a little over 2 weeks.
My daughter and I will be there about the same time. If we get on RotR, great! If we don't, it's not going to ruin our vacation. There are plenty of great things to do at WDW, and this attraction isn't going anywhere. She still hasn't been on FoP, because on her last trip two years ago she wasn't able to get an FP+ for it, and didn't want to mess with Standby. She still had a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom