News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

AEfx

Way faster then that. I was denied at 7:00am and 04 seconds :(

There has to be a better way. The Marquee attraction oh, the number one reason people are buying a ticket to the theme park, and Disney can't even guarantee they'll be able to experience it.

I feel for any guests that travels to WDW from any distance dropping some sort of shiney Penny to get here to experience this attraction..... the anticipation of having to wait until the day of your part reservation to find out if you can go on the attraction.... the other disappointment when they lose the virtual queue Lottery.

You are absolutely correct. I come to this thread once every month or so just to see if this ridiculousness is going on. I cannot fathom how one builds a mega-headliner attraction like this, that you advertise to the world - and then only a select percentage of guests even get the chance to ride it, if they know all the secrets. Especially given that you have to make park specific reservations on top of it.

I guess I'm just old school...I fully expect a super long wait, heck, make me wait 3 or 4 hours if the attraction is that new and popular - but at least give me the option of waiting in that line, so the whole point of visiting the resort to ride the newest attraction isn't for nothing.

G00fyDad

7am window was open for ~8 seconds.

The window is getting longer....
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom