News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

That’s more like it 🤩🤩🤩

78C41002-30EE-4AED-B563-2CD034515B26.jpeg

donaldfan

I was looking back through the thread, and couldn’t find any recent post on this, what is the current window? Are they still at an hour? I was thinking with BG 29, getting to the park around 11AM - noon?

KevinPage

I was looking back through the thread, and couldn’t find any recent post on this, what is the current window? Are they still at an hour? I was thinking with BG 29, getting to the park around 11AM - noon?

Yes, 1 hour 🤩

They have been getting through groups in rapid succession lately (knock on wood).

I had 63 the other day and was called at 12:05pm, so for me if I had 29, I’m getting there as early as possible and squeezing in a few rides before any major lines develop.

Last edited:

KevinPage

SUCCESS.

Basically same things working/not working as previously reported by myself (and others).

I did load on left hallway this time and the door cutout was not 🥵glowing either🥵.

I remember opening day/my first ride and being blown away by this little feature, so when it’s not working it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb.

I did get something new though; slight delay loading our escape pods for the launch so got some extra dialogue/chatter I hadn’t heard before (don’t think I ever had any pause in that specific area before)

🤩🤩🤩

gerarar

Premium Member
Interesting. Two reports nearly back to back but with different experiences — the B-mode Kylo at the end. Seems like the ride just switched to it from the looks of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom