News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

gerarar

Premium Member
I think I probably already know the answer to this, but....

If you win a boarding group and they end up not getting to you (or a lot of others, as it appears happened today), is there any compensation offered?
They used to give a park pass for another day pre-closure, if you had a regular BG. They don’t do that anymore afaik.

breyes

I know it has already been covered, but since the new 7am booking, is it still the case that the app will choose your group instead of having to pick guests one by one?

macefamily

First time we were there it was that MADHOUSE that gathered over by Star Tours. My wife and daughter were having a meltdown. 7:00AM hit and my wife started having issues. She had to get in line for a CM who helped her and we got a 3:00PM group. Next trip down the new group process was in effect. The wife was so sure that she had it down and we would be in the first few groups. She had that phone ready to go at 12:59, then BAM ! She started tapping away. In 10 seconds she looked at me and my daughter so sadly, and said "They're all filled." We couldn't believe it.

Giss Neric

First time we were there it was that MADHOUSE that gathered over by Star Tours. My wife and daughter were having a meltdown. 7:00AM hit and my wife started having issues. She had to get in line for a CM who helped her and we got a 3:00PM group. Next trip down the new group process was in effect. The wife was so sure that she had it down and we would be in the first few groups. She had that phone ready to go at 12:59, then BAM ! She started tapping away. In 10 seconds she looked at me and my daughter so sadly, and said "They're all filled." We couldn't believe it.
That's the problem if you're so confident that you know you're gonna get it then ending up a fail. I was so nervous and stressed the first time but the succeeding times we just have this mindset that if we get in then hooray, if not then fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom