• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

arich35

I am sorry, can someone point be again to the best way to get a boarding group? Will be doing it in the morning

Question I have is do I need to press the first join button on the home screen a little before 7 or right when time.gov hits 7

DCBaker

Premium Member
I am sorry, can someone point be again to the best way to get a boarding group? Will be doing it in the morning

Question I have is do I need to press the first join button on the home screen a little before 7 or right when time.gov hits 7

See here - you hit join right at 7am.

This is what I do. I pull this screen up at about 6:59:30.

View attachment 549361
I usually open the app a couple mins before to make sure I'm logged in. I don’t press join virtual queue until I see my clock on my phone strike 7, and then I press it immediately. From there, the join group button is already available. Select it, let the friends and family load, and then tap the join group as fast as possible. While the family and friends are spinning I usually start tapping the bottom as I know where the button will be.

disneygeek90

Premium Member
Success! Kylo B mode as of about an hour ago. Picking this up on the way out 😍
AECD372F-C43A-424D-ABAE-A5DF07730080.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom