News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

F5D3000A-2DDC-424F-8EF0-0B221FD2DA3D.gif

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

We just got done with Rise. It was great and I think we saw everything! Thanks again for all the help.

FWIW, I started the app fresh at 7:59:55 (app takes 7-8 seconds to load on my phone) and clicked through everything as fast as I could. No issues other than the 2-3 seconds it took the app to load my party members for selection. Got BG 16 and there was much rejoicing. DH was next to me with app open and clicked Find Out More on the dot of 8. The Join button was red - he was just half a second behind me in the process.

gerarar

Premium Member
Around 1,060 people got through ROTR in the last hour. That's about 300/hour lower than the highest we've seen.

We'll continue counting today.
BG’s 24-32 were called during between 9am to 10am. That’s eight new groups called, on top of what was called before 9am. So it might be safe to say that BG sizes are roughly 100 per group?

lentesta

Premium Member
so what is it going to take?
If the ride wasn't ready... but now has had nearly 3 months of non stop runtime to understand it... what would it take to actually move the needle?

There's a reason for the recent performance. It's temporary. Doesn't help that it comes after the ride opened before it was ready. But what's happening now isn't going to be the standard going forward.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom