News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

ninjaprincesst

I was there this A.M. and took many pics that I'll upload later.....pics of the lines to get in prior to 6:30 A.M.....pics of the Slinky Dog line wrapped all the way out of TSL to the Walt Disney Presents Mike and Scully Theatre Area! Pics of the "inner rope drop area" on Hollywood BLVD.....etc......

It was crazy, but within a couple of hours it was manageable...sort of...but much busier than we expected

By the way....I have another pic showing Boarding Groups 31-52 being called...the pic was taken at 12:07
Well it they came no where close to even all the regular roups today, there were a ton of regular groups that didn't get called.

disneygeek90

Lol that wasn’t even mine! This was mine today 😆
0DD541E4-1923-4BD2-A765-D5F2B48A6353.jpeg

Parker in NYC

Exactly. It’s quite generous. Disney doesn’t guarantee any attractions or shows will operate.

I don’t see any of it as generous. They’re a business. They need to avoid a PR disaster. This illusion of generosity is for their own benefit - and I’m all for it. I’d rather be compensated than not, and they’d rather be accommodating for CYA reasons. So it turns out to be a win-win. And hey, they win even more because additional visits to the park means more money in the bank.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I don’t see any of it as generous. They’re a business. They need to avoid a PR disaster. This illusion of generosity is for their own benefit - and I’m all for it. I’d rather be compensated than not, and they’d rather be accommodating for CYA reasons. So it turns out to be a win-win. And hey, they win even more because additional visits to the park means more money in the bank.
Absolutely spot on. Rides break down all the time, however with ROTR, they know how still not ready this ride is (a month in). They are extremely afraid of negative social media that they can’t control even with their paid influencers. Their motivations are to appease the sewer that is Twitter more than care about the ordinary guest.

Last edited:

M:SpilotISTC12

Tried to get a boarding group for my wife and I. I showed up in MDE but my wife didn’t on my phone. I got boarding group 43 solo but my wife was trying to get a pass for the two of us and couldn’t because I had one. Gave up 43 because I thought it would have both of us. On my wife’s phone she got us 102. Pretty much expecting to not ride today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom