Star Wars Rebels Cartoon

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I don't know. German is a pretty cool sounding language. I would only be able to pick up a word or two, but even the happiest of subjects would sound dark and foreboding.:)
It is a fairly easy language. Something like 800 basic words. Pretty much everything else is a compound word. It is also very literal...possibly why they are so good at engineering? :p

Bairstow

To the torrents!!!;)
zomg-torrent-plz.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is a fairly easy language. Something like 800 basic words. Pretty much everything else is a compound word. It is also very literal...possibly why they are so good at engineering? :p
My middle daughter took it in high school and can get by with it. My entire exposure to the language is through the group Ramstein.:D

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
My middle daughter took it in high school and can get by with it. My entire exposure to the language is through the group Ramstein.:D

My DH loves Ramstien. Super fun trying to sleep in on the weekend when my DH is blasting the Ramstein station on Pandora while making the kids breakfast.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My DH loves Ramstien. Super fun trying to sleep in on the weekend when my DH is blasting the Ramstein station on Pandora while making the kids breakfast.
I always liked it for working out and getting the adrenaline pumping before paintball tournaments. It is also the perfect thing fro snapping me out of one of those "feeling sorry for myself" moods.

Matt_Black

Good. Part of the problem with the prequels was that you didn't have any "cowboys" like you did with Han Solo in the original trilogy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom