Star Wars Launch Bay coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios later this year

MadMax11

I did the Disney Visa Vader meet... short line (two groups ahead of us) and the interaction was great. I'm not one for character meet and greets but this one was really cool.

Can you tell me more about this? Is the Disney Visa perk necessary for pictures with Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, etc?

What did you enjoy about this? I don't have a Disney Visa, but considering it given some of the perks. I feel like I already have more than enough credit cards...but.....the Dark Side can be very persuasive.

Jon81uk

Can you tell me more about this? Is the Disney Visa perk necessary for pictures with Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, etc?

What did you enjoy about this? I don't have a Disney Visa, but considering it given some of the perks. I feel like I already have more than enough credit cards...but.....the Dark Side can be very persuasive.

All guests can meet Chewbacca or Kylo Ren, there is an additional meet with Kylo Ren for Disney Visa cardholders only. Therefore the Disney Visa meet should have a shorter wait as less people can access it. So if you don't want (or can't get) the credit card, just join the wait for the regular M&G.

doctornick

All guests can meet Chewbacca or Kylo Ren, there is an additional meet with Kylo Ren for Disney Visa cardholders only. Therefore the Disney Visa meet should have a shorter wait as less people can access it. So if you don't want (or can't get) the credit card, just join the wait for the regular M&G.

You apparently get a free digital download of the Visa photo as well. So, that can be another benefit if you don't otherwise have a photo package.

JawaLivin

You apparently get a free digital download of the Visa photo as well. So, that can be another benefit if you don't otherwise have a photo package.
I did this just last week and was pleasantly surprised at the download. It was available within 20 minutes or so in My Disney Experience app and I was able to download all of the pictures from the meet and greet. The photographer did a great job and the quality was excellent. I highly recommend if you have a Disney Chase Visa to do this meet and greet, the line was short (maybe 10 minutes at most) and interaction was awesome. Dark side at it's best!

doctornick

I did this just last week and was pleasantly surprised at the download. It was available within 20 minutes or so in My Disney Experience app and I was able to download all of the pictures from the meet and greet. The photographer did a great job and the quality was excellent. I highly recommend if you have a Disney Chase Visa to do this meet and greet, the line was short (maybe 10 minutes at most) and interaction was awesome. Dark side at it's best!

The digital downloads are certainly preferably to some. If you already have Memory Maker, you would already get them so it's no added benefit. Also, formerly, you would get a voucher for a free photo with the Visa card -- personally, I'd prefer that to the digital download to actually have that souvenir in your hand. YMMV.

JawaLivin

The digital downloads are certainly preferably to some. If you already have Memory Maker, you would already get them so it's no added benefit. Also, formerly, you would get a voucher for a free photo with the Visa card -- personally, I'd prefer that to the digital download to actually have that souvenir in your hand. YMMV.
That's true, we did get the physical photos many times at the Epcot Chase Visa Meet and Greet. The last time we went in August and when we tried to redeem the photo at the photo center in Epcot, the line was out the door. We waited a good 20 minutes or more and finally left because we had somewhere we needed to be. So for that one instance, I would've preferred a digital copy because I got nothing out of that meet and greet other than some sub-par photos on my Iphone. I'm just happy they offer a Chase meet and greet at all since so much has been taken away lately!

Bolt

image.png

Sped2424

Well if kylo can greet guests without harm I think this should put to rest the notion that some characters are too hated for greets.

Eckert

Basing off Instagram and YouTube comments, a lot of people seem to feel as if Kylo Ren's helmet is a little disproportionate. How do you guys feel about this? Everything else looks spot on to me, but the headgear is a little off. I'm assuming it's a "one size fits all" deal for the various performers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom