• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars Launch Bay coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios later this year

Matt7187

Advertisement
Now we know why Animation was closed. As long as this is just a part time thing until te big land is finished and then we get something permanent back there, then I'm perfectly fine with it.

flynnibus

Why there though when Star Wars land is going to open on the other side?
because that's where the existing buildings are and its well suited to this kind of setup :) Tho it will feel pretty clunky in that area between Disney Junior, etc... but hopefully they do Blue Sky Cellar type exhibits and not just retail...

orlando678-

because that's where the existing buildings are and its well suited to this kind of setup :) Tho it will feel pretty clunky in that area between Disney Junior, etc... but hopefully they do Blue Sky Cellar type exhibits and not just retail...
I think this is hinting to the end of Disney Junior :/

mm522

I'm all for a preview center elsewhere in the park, but they could have put it somewhere else in the park and not close the Animation attraction for essentially a preview center...

Top Bottom