Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mike S

It’s really not that difficult to get to TSL. Just follow the crowd till you see a guy pushing a rubbish cart and then turn right. When you get to the girl wearing short shorts you hang a left. Finally turn right again where I dropped my wallet the other day and you’re in. Why do guys have to make it so complicated!?
............. what are the directions again?

I stopped at the girl wearing short shorts...

Surferboy567

No contest...this is greatest piece of merch I’ve ever gotten from Disney.

I can’t wait to return to Batuu, get a droid and possibly a legacy saber.

The_Jobu

I've spent two trips here and quite a few hours. It really hit me how unbalanced the park is now with the majority of the things to do in the park being on the left side. Also, walk through TSL and SWGE for a few hours and then come out onto Echo Lake and it really looks dated. That area is in need of HELP.

But what I really came to comment about was the lack of actual snack options on Batuu. Well, non-beverage snacks. I really enjoyed the Ronto Wrap, but that's not a snack. The only thing the land seems to have snack-wise is Kat Saka's Kettle and the Jerky at Ronto's. Unless I somehow have missed something, it was very noticeable as my family of four was starving for a snack and we couldn't find ANYTHING in the land.

This and the lack of entertainment really needs to be addressed. But at least I was seeing characters out and about. Even saw Chewie and Rey in the Black Spire area which I felt was odd as they normally stick to the Resistance Forest. But the droids and other things like that to make the land feel more like an actual Star Wars planet are really missing. Hopefully we get that stuff added one day.

Oga's has jello shots, but it would be nice if they had a space cake or hyperfries or whatever.

csmat99

I was originally responding to someone claiming only pilots do anything worthwhile. IMHO, that’s a complaint.
I think you are fine if pilot or gunner. The issue with engineer's are your supposed to be looking to side for lights and not forward so you miss out on the actual ride or you just say hell with it and not do anything. They should of had buttons in front of you but of course they isn't how it is in movies.

The Grand Inquisitor

I think you are fine if pilot or gunner. The issue with engineer's are your supposed to be looking to side for lights and not forward so you miss out on the actual ride or you just say hell with it and not do anything. They should of had buttons in front of you but of course they isn't how it is in movies.
I went to Galaxys Edge last week during my trip to Disney world. Wow! It was really cool! I really enjoyed smugglers run. Plus the blue milk was surprisingly very good! But the land definitely needs a lot more( such as more roaming droids, drone ships and characters).

PorterRedkey

InkedSWL compare copy.jpg

So what happened to these buildings? Is this the show building for the Bantha attraction that was cut? Or are those just back-of-the-house buildings that were there before construction began?

DisneyJoe

You are alerted with a loud sound from the panel when something is needed for the engineer, turn your head, hit a button, scan the other buttons, go back to looking at the main screen. Once I realized that, my time as engineer was much more enjoyable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom