Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Movielover

source.gif

Jones14

I’m gonna throw another wrench in the works and say that the park is divided into three zones for me: top, left, and right.

So TSL and Mickey are on the top, Star Tours and Galaxy’s Edge are left, and Tower and Rockin’ are on the right.

Next Big Thing

None of this changes my stance that the park is unbalanced. The Left/Right thing is irrelevant.

How about I say most of the stuff to do is in the Top Left. I consider TSL as the "Top" in this scenario. There's very little to do outside of this area as far as i'm concerned and that needs to change.

drod1985

Rather than the entire park, I think the "left" side of GE specifically needs a little love. The Resistance Outpost area. The level of activity towards the center/right (BSO and the marketplace) really works. But for now the Resistance Outpost seems pretty sparse. I get that it's supposed to be on the outskirts, but I'd like to see a little more done out here.

Rework and move the Jedi Training Academy? Have Resistance troops running around recruiting travelers as a foil to the Stormtroopers on the other side of the park? A shaded area with some interactive droids or Resistance panels/gear for kids?

ToTBellHop

You literally have to go in the park and take a left to get to TSL and it's actually fairly far over there.

Either way, there's a lot of backstage space near Sunset that can be used for new rides or future expansion down the line. I really hope they are trying to figure out a plan for Animation bc that area is a thematic mess right now and to blunt, a giant waste of space both on stage and off.
Confusing logic. Is Tomorrowland Speedway on the left side of MK because you turn left after turning right to get into Tomorrowland? Is Splash Mountain on the right side of the park because you turn right after turning left to get into Frontierland?

I actually think there are more rides on the right side of the park. I turn left at the DHS hub for Star Tours and MFSR at this point.

bclane

It’s really not that difficult to get to TSL. Just follow the crowd till you see a guy pushing a rubbish cart and then turn right. When you get to the girl wearing short shorts you hang a left. Finally turn right again where I dropped my wallet the other day and you’re in. Why do guys have to make it so complicated!?

Last edited:

DCLcruiser

I'm going to lose all credibility but...we watched Solo for the first time and it was pretty good. I didn't have any complaints besides the usual one of no scrolling intro. I was entertained and liked how they explained the origin of a lot of stuff. So, if the MF:SR ride is based on it, I'm not upset (besides the timeline).

Mike730

My issue with saying SWGE is the beginning of the right side is that it's so far over already. But this conversation is really pointless.

The real point of my comment was the LACK OF SNACKS in the freakin land. I'm very disappointed about the food options outside of Docking Bay 7 and Ronto's. There needs to be something more to snack on.

Seriously give me a snack stand in the forest area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom