Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Summary and Predictions

Suchomimus

Well, I really enjoyed it. It was a fantastic film. Going to see it again this week. But if you didn't like any of the past films then that explains it.
going_to_hate.jpg
I did like the last two movies; when they came out. But after watching them again, I realized that they were bad films; not even so-bad-they’re-good. And like I said, I had high expectations for TLJ.

Suchomimus

Film is subjective. You can say they're bad, I can say they're good...neither is completely correct.
Personal interest is no measure of quality. I didn’t like TLJ because of the quality of its storytelling and characters, or rather the lack of when I could have liked it like you do for being visually pleasing; which it is (for the majority of the film). Now please, can we stop this tomfoolery and move on to other things like So You Want To Be An Imagineer? I don’t plan to turn this thread into a stage of “Dramatic Fanatics”.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Personal interest is no measure of quality. I didn’t like TLJ because of the quality of its storytelling and characters, or rather the lack of when I could have liked it like you do for being visually pleasing; which it is (for the majority of the film). Now please, can we stop this tomfoolery and move on to other things like So You Want To Be An Imagineer? I don’t plan to turn this thread into a stage of “Dramatic Fanatics”.
Lol you were the one who called us out first saying that what we said wasnt true, so by all means if you want to stop go right ahead

AEfx

I wish what you two said was true about the movie being able to stand out on its own because until I saw The Last Jedi, I never saw a movie that left me feeling angry, demented, and, to some extent, bored.

Interestingly, I think if it was a stand-alone film it would have been much, much better.

The problem was that it was a sequel to TFA, which is where it became a total mess because the films just don't go together whatsoever.

AEfx

@spacemt354 - Your work on the initial posts of this thread are incredible. I know the point here is to talk about fan-imagineering, but I think this would be a #1 hit thread if you put those posts in the Studios Redevelopment forum as a summary. I have been waiting for someone to do something like it, and only found this by accident. Many of us don't venture out here.

BTW, there also was some new concept art/details revealed at the Galactic Nights presentation last week that I haven't seen anyone post about -

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@spacemt354 - Your work on the initial posts of this thread are incredible. I know the point here is to talk about fan-imagineering, but I think this would be a #1 hit thread if you put those posts in the Studios Redevelopment forum as a summary. I have been waiting for someone to do something like it, and only found this by accident. Many of us don't venture out here.

BTW, there also was some new concept art/details revealed at the Galactic Nights presentation last week that I haven't seen anyone post about -

Thank you very much! (And nice find!)

I was really only doing it for a little project over here -- had no idea so many folks would be interested in it! Thanks for the advice I might actually do that -- I'll research around and see if anything additional has been posted since a few weeks ago:)

Donald Duck 25

Now to the 'Predictions' and the 'Armchair Imagineering' aspect of the thread:)

Based on what we know so far -- what are some aspects to the rides, streetmosphere, restaurants, anything really...that are 'musts' for you as a Star Wars fan or just a theme park fan in general?
How could they make star wars land when Disney is yet to make a good star wars film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom