Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Summary and Predictions

AceAstro

Going to see The Last Jedi at 8PM tonight

I am going in like Jon Snow...I know nothing (except trailers). :geek: Seen no reviews, going in fresh - I have faith in Rian Johnson!
You and me both! I am very excited to see this movie as while I haven't looked into it very deeply(I don't wan't any accidental spoilers), I have heard that it is very good and even better than TFA!

bclane

Going to see The Last Jedi at 8PM tonight

I am going in like Jon Snow...I know nothing (except trailers). :geek: Seen no reviews, going in fresh - I have faith in Rian Johnson!
I'm so jealous! I have to wait until Sunday for everyone in my family to be free...and I was informed in no uncertain terms when I bought the tickets that I could not go without them. Sometimes family sucks. lol! Anyway enjoy!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm so jealous! I have to wait until Sunday for everyone in my family to be free...and I was informed in no uncertain terms when I bought the tickets that I could not go without them. Sometimes family sucks. lol! Anyway enjoy!
Thank you! But hey that's nice of you to wait for your family! Star Wars is a great family event -- only my brother and I are really full bore into Star Wars so luckily we were both free tonight.

Suchomimus

Just got out

Oh my word...just...wow. Fantastic.

There are some visuals that are easily the best shots in Star Wars history. By far. It is the most beautifully directed film in the series.
Agreed!! All of Crait was just stunning!
Agreed with @spacemt354, @Voxel and @AceAstro, The Last Jedi is an exceptional Star War! Everyone, go in unspoiled if you can. It’s a solid, contained story which treats its characters intelligently, with some very striking imagery, and all the problems with The Force Awakens corrected.
So it wasn’t much of a ripoff of The Empire Strikes; or couldn’t stand up on its own as a movie in general?

D Hulk

What we said was 100% true, from a certain point of view. You having a different opinion doesn't invalidate ours. Sorry you didn't like it.
vYTZ5Ja.png

Suchomimus

What we said was 100% true, from a certain point of view. You having a different opinion doesn't invalidate ours. Sorry you didn't like it.
I was going to give TLJ a chance; to at least view the movie as decent. But unfortunately, this was (much like the last 2 films) made by people who tend to favor quantity over quality. So you don’t need to apologize for that or raising my expectations, only to for it to fall dramatically.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I was going to give TLJ a chance; to at least view the movie as decent. But unfortunately, this was (much like the last 2 films) made by people who tend to favor quantity over quality. So you don’t need to apologize for that.
Well, I really enjoyed it. It was a fantastic film. Going to see it again this week. But if you didn't like any of the past films then that explains it.
going_to_hate.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom