News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SWGalaxysEdge

New News - just found out from my DL source that their A-Wing and Blue X-Wing were installed last week.
(as seen in the model)

SuddenStorm

Read the article. It only says they finished filming BB8's parts for episode 9, and ends with speculation that the droid will return in future films. Though honestly, it was a pretty poorly written piece that tried to write a full article on a twitter post- the whole thing is just the author's musings and speculation with little reason to believe him.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Read the article. It only says they finished filming BB8's parts for episode 9, and ends with speculation that the droid will return in future films. Though honestly, it was a pretty poorly written piece that tried to write a full article on a twitter post- the whole thing is just the author's musings and speculation with little reason to believe him.

Agreed. I don't see BB-8 going anywhere. For one thing he is still in the Disney XD Series Star Wars Resistance, that is continuing after EP9.

With regards to the Twitter post, all it was was the actor who has brought BB-8 alive in the films saying that filming for the BB-8 scenes have wrapped and saying thanks to the crew and Lucas Team. That isn't a good bye to the character.

Geez, these sites will do anything for clicks. And people buy into like a moth to flame.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
This is a cap from Fresh Baked's latest construction video. They are adding mesh at the bottom of the existing rock work. I circled it in red. Seems enough evidence to me that they are actively working to fill in the gaps. I still maintain that they probably were finishing up other work on the roof in those areas before finishing things up.

kurtk

This has probably been answered here before but why are there less aerial photos of DL GE than there are of WDW GE? I am just not looking in the right place or are flights over DL restricted?

Thanks.

bshah365

With the way the transport ship has been explained, I feel like the ride system will be very similar to the Carousel of Progress.. groups will be loaded into a rotating theater.. but guests wont see the room spinning like they do in COP. There will be a screen where the "window" of the ship is... when the show ends, guests unload in the docking bay and actually feel as if the whole ship landed inside. Just my thoughts..

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
With the way the transport ship has been explained, I feel like the ride system will be very similar to the Carousel of Progress.. groups will be loaded into a rotating theater.. but guests wont see the room spinning like they do in COP. There will be a screen where the "window" of the ship is... when the show ends, guests unload in the docking bay and actually feel as if the whole ship landed inside. Just my thoughts..

That's pretty much it. The vehicle will probably have some movement like Star Tours, but not as drastic since it's rumored guests will be standing holding on to a rail.

bshah365

That's pretty much it. The vehicle will probably have some movement like Star Tours, but not as drastic since it's rumored guests will be standing holding on to a rail.

Reminds of me of a more advanced version of the earthquake simulator room at the California Science Center, if anybody has gone.. Everyone stands in front of a screen and there are handrails in front while the ground shakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom