• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

BrianLo

Original Poster
Excuse me but are you a Star Wars fan yourself? And I don’t mean do you like the movies, I mean do you consider yourself a part of the SW fandom? If the answer is NO you obviously don‘t know what you are talking about and if the answer is yes you must be a fan of the sequels and this means you are a part of a small minority in the fandom because the majority hates the sequels. In both cases however you definitely don‘t unterstand the difference between EMPIRE and First Order and between REBEL ALLIANCE and Resistance for the guests who are meant to visit GE. It is a HUGE difference.
I actually have never seen one of those Space Wars movies. You got me :oops:

Fandom ruined Star Wars. I’m glad to know I don’t know what I talk about unless I agree with your opinion.

Last edited:

Spike-in-Berlin

Advertisement
The Last Jedi is for intellectuals.
This goes down as the most laughable, ridiculous, preposterous, ludicrous, absurd and moronic quote I have ever heard about The Last Junk.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Excuse me but are you a Star Wars fan yourself? And I don’t mean do you like the movies, I mean do you consider yourself a part of the SW fandom? If the answer is NO you obviously don‘t know what you are talking about and if the answer is yes you must be a fan of the sequels and this means you are a part of a small minority in the fandom because the majority hates the sequels. In both cases however you definitely don‘t unterstand the difference between EMPIRE and First Order and between REBEL ALLIANCE and Resistance for the guests who are meant to visit GE. It is a HUGE difference.
No true Scotsman.

RunningPrince

I can tell you the majority of NAMM Attendees don't go to the DLR during the actual event. BUT many do before or after. Plus since their family/friends don't get to attend NAMM in many cases, those folks do opt to visit the tourist orientated locations, such As Disneyland, Knott's, the Beach, etc.
Maybe someone should tell NAMM that the new Disneyland hotel was cancelled months ago...https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2020

https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2020/articles/disneyland-expansion-create-new-opportunities-namm

Disney Irish

Excuse me, but did you actually poll all of the tens of Millions of the Star Wars fans in the fandom to see if its really a majority that hate the sequels? If so I'd like to see said poll and then all your data to back it up. Because you're talking out your A** and projecting your own feelings on the rest of the fandom without any clue if the overall fandom does or doesn't feel the same way as you.

You don't speak for the fandom, you speak for yourself only. If you personally hate the sequels fine, post that all day long. But don't go around posting like you are some expert on what the overall fandom does or doesn't hate and its impact on Disneyland attendance.

Last edited:

Professortango1

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. ;)

Top Bottom