News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

drod1985

One of the best third attraction ideas I've read on here was to create a Podracing version of Radiator Springs Racers. I'm not sure DL has the land for it, but DHS might be able to pull it off if they expanded into the parking lot.

I'm having trouble justifying some sort of family friendly dark ride within GE's level of immersion. Pandora already has a water ride through an alien forest, no need to have another one. They could do a riff on the droid factory conveyor belt from Attack of the Clones!

captveg

I suspect the eventual 3rd ride will be further backstage, and will likely be a coaster-type ride. Maybe they'll even appease the X-Wing coaster die hards. (An indoor coaster that ends in the "trench run" where you blow up the Death Star (picture moment!) would be pretty sweet.)

One thing the land could use when RotR opens is an interactive event/show in the Resistance side of the land where guests help some heroes fight off New Order incursion into that side of Batuu. A new variation on Jedi Academy, if you will.

captveg

Looking at the backstage area, restaurant has already got its plot of land set aside (black), as does M&MRR (red), but everything else is negotiable, and we know Disney is looking at using as much backstage real estate as possible for expansion. Now, who knows exactly how much more they can push into having the park take over buildings back there, but I would think the green and yellow is more likely, while all the blue is unlikely. So I'm thinking a walkway (orange) near some new shops (green) leading to the 3rd ride (yellow) , but maybe they go even crazier if they dip back there even further (blue).

TROR

As long as they keep the Falcon parked outside I don’t see who’s complaining.
Yep. If they could make it a walkthrough attractions, that's what I would recommend. Unfortunately I don't think that's an option.

Oh, and for Star Tours 3, the TIE Echelon is replaced by a Starspeeder 4000. Its paint scheme is white with two orange stripes and a blue stripe between the two.

mickEblu

Yep. If they could make it a walkthrough attractions, that's what I would recommend. Unfortunately I don't think that's an option.

Oh, and for Star Tours 3, the TIE Echelon is replaced by a Starspeeder 4000. Its paint scheme is white with two orange strips and a blue strip between the two.

If the they had built an X wing coaster the ride would have 3-4 hour lines right now. AP black outs or no AP blackouts. ROTR or no ROTR.

TROR

If the they had built an X wing coaster the ride would have 3-4 hour lines right now. AP black outs or no AP blackouts. ROTR or no ROTR.
Even an official Disney press video showed an interview where the guy said he grew up pretending a cardboard box was an X-Wing. Almost as if that's what everyone who loves Star Wars wants, no matter what trilogy it is!

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Oh, and for Star Tours 3, the TIE Echelon is replaced by a Starspeeder 4000. Its paint scheme is white with two orange stripes and a blue stripe between the two.
with a walk up ramp????? this is best thing you have posted all day

SuddenStorm

I know it’s not safe, but that’s what warning signs are for.

If this mentality was still allowed inside Disneyland, we wouldn't have that awful railing in the Golden Horseshoe, the fixed walls on the Castle drawbridge + metal ornamentation added to make everything else taller.

The Alice vine would be it's proper narrow width.

And Tom Sawyer's Island might actually still be worth visiting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom