News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Sharon&Susan

enhanced-buzz-9253-1377888177-21.jpg
I’m Mr. Steven Spielberg’s lawyer and I’m going to have to request you to take down this photo of him at Tony Hawk’s 51st Birthday Celebration.

Last edited:

Old Mouseketeer

Think there's any chance the musical acts come back on the next fiscal year's budget?

There's always a chance. My guess is that they have a number of options and are waiting to see how it all goes. I believe right now they're focused on surviving the summer at DL, getting RotR finished, and opening at WDW.

Sorry--did you mean the ones they just cut from the parks (I think they're gone for good) or the acts cut from SW:GE?

Last edited:

CydonPrax

Sorry--did you mean the ones they just cut from the parks (I think they're gone for good) or the acts cut from SW:GE?

yeah meant Hook & Ladder Co. and music acts. That's a bummer, that stuff sets the mood of park so I hate to see it go. Jedi Training I assumed would bite the dust anyways with SWGE opening anyway

flynnibus

Premium Member
With all the amazing things people like Spielberg have done.... the absolute last thing I’m going to criticize the man over is how he chooses to dress himself. It’s like talking Einstein and saying... relativity was neat... but man that guy had hygiene issues...what a bafooon. Unless you were impacted by it.... so effing what.

It puts trivial things on a pedestal as if everyone values it the same about it as you do. Some people want to look dapper and value it... many don’t. But when you start being a snob because people don’t follow your priorities, it reflects back on you.

People aging and not spending energy on how to keep fashionable is normal. Mocking them over it is childish and snobbish. When I’m 70... I’ll try to focus on appreciating the time I’ve had and the things people have done to bring happiness to me and others.... if you nasty things to say because I don’t bother wasting my limited time on fashion sense... I’ll happily smash you with my cane.

TP2000

I don’t think any of them are all that badly dressed and I think you guys are hilarious for carrying on about it for several pages.

We're a group of people who have been chatting together for years and years here, a ragtag group of friends, and we are all now in countdown mode on the biggest thing to happen to Disneyland since New Orleans Square. The land is done, the construction is over.

What else is there to talk about but executive footwear while we wait the last two weeks until opening???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom