News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Permanently Closed Fall 2023

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You know they won't learn their lesson. It doesn't matter what they put there, they could put a R2D2 and Greedo singing a duet at a piano bar, and you know they're going to up-charge this thing so high it will make V&A seem like a quick service location.
Bob can’t take the ego hit

NOTHING I BUY FAILS!! (Except almost all of it right now)

I’m serious about the “excursions”. Do some mock-ups, throw out a price point…then tinker it till some bite and they claim victory.

And it could work…If you’re not stupid.

Put it high end space simulators/obstacle course type things…
Get closer to the “extreme boutique” park type thing they’ve talked about for decades.

But they don’t have the stones. And Stanford doesn’t teach imagination

mightynine

I’m serious about the “excursions”. Do some mock-ups, throw out a price point…then tinker it till some bite and they claim victory.

Get closer to the “extreme boutique” park type thing they’ve talked about for decades.

I think you underestimate the appeal of an upcharge "Climb out of the Sarlacc pit" attraction. People lock rock-climbing!

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

They could build the dinner theater in SWGE (as originally intended) and it would be a lot cheaper to operate. They literally built themselves into a corner with the placement of this stupid thing. Quickest thing is to make it a public boutique hotel with a Table $$ervice and shops. So they won't get $2500/night but without the LARPing you can easily get to a $750-1000/night and still make money.

TheMaxRebo

Josh D'Amaro mentioned the future of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser in an interview with The Points Guy.

5zd5kj~2.jpg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think you underestimate the appeal of an upcharge "Climb out of the Sarlacc pit" attraction. People lock rock-climbing!
Right? That’s what I’m talking about…complete with real life “can’t see/hear” Harrison ford!!!
They could build the dinner theater in SWGE (as originally intended) and it would be a lot cheaper to operate. They literally built themselves into a corner with the placement of this stupid thing. Quickest thing is to make it a public boutique hotel with a Table $$ervice and shops. So they won't get $2500/night but without the LARPing you can easily get to a $750-1000/night and still make money

The build kinda screwed that

They didn’t build it nice enough to attract real human travelers…
And didn’t do anything Star Wars to get the 5 trolls who single handedly brought those 3 awful movies down out of their moms basement to show up either

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom