News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

nickys

Premium Member
Maybe, maybe not. They haven't released all the details yet. I'd lean to no, and they will have exclusive access either before park (or maybe the land opens later than the park) or after dark hours. Maybe even both time slots to give people the choice.
I think there are a couple of people on here who have some extra info on this who have debunked the “exclusive access” option. If so I’m sure guests will have a guaranteed BG for Rise (if that’s such a thing) and FP access for the Falcon ride.

Movielover

Why not? They’re in the same park. And unless there is some kind of alarm system to start ringing as you exit GE if you’ve come from the StarCruiser there’s no way to stop you.
I can see the Batuu excursion being guided and controlled to fit in the story. So we know the First Order will play a part in the story on the Starcrusier itself. Whatever plotline will be probably follows you down to the planet.

I can see the excursion starting with a Tour Guide from the ship or Black Spire that will welcome you as you exit the pod, then take you around the village, here is possibly when you can do Savi's and the Droid Shop and go shop/eat/drink and visit the Marketplace. Followed by a ride on the Falcon and then food depending on how long the trip is. At some pint in the day something would happen with the First Order and your guide would be replaced with either a Resistance Fighter or Vi herself which would then lead your group over to Rise and do that full experience before "escaping" back to the shuttle and heading back to the ship where the story continues with the fallout from the events on Rise.

That's just my guess, I figured the experience will be controlled to allow for the plot of the storyline to continue.

JoeCamel

Unless the exclusive time in GE is after hours, which I don't think it will be, then I don't see how they would prevent that.

Why not? They’re in the same park. And unless there is some kind of alarm system to start ringing as you exit GE if you’ve come from the StarCruiser there’s no way to stop you.
Shock collars, the exclusive magic band.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

It would break the stupid role playing illusion they are paying soo much for. If they went from a poolless star cruiser on a shuttle to batuu how do they end up in hollywood at the chinese theater going inside a cartoon? If they can do that they should be able to park hop. Because there is no difference between breaking Disney's stupid illusion inside the same park by going to another land or by going to another park on a park hopper. Once you leave batuu the extra experience you are paying for is ruined so let people park hop. This is why this role playing crap is just that- crap. Treat it all like a theme park or don't. But don't tell people they can't park hop because they took a special shuttle to batuu and it would ruin the experience if they can go on a Mickey Mouse ride on the same day.

mm52200

It would break the stupid role playing illusion they are paying soo much for. If they went from a poolless star cruiser on a shuttle to batuu how do they end up in hollywood at the chinese theater going inside a cartoon? If they can do that they should be able to park hop. Because there is no difference between breaking Disney's stupid illusion inside the same park by going to another land or by going to another park on a park hopper. Once you leave batuu the extra experience you are paying for is ruined so let people park hop. This is why this role playing crap is just that- crap. Treat it all like a theme park or don't. But don't tell people they can't park hop because they took a special shuttle to batuu and it would ruin the experience if they can go on a Mickey Mouse ride on the same day.
...literally no one is forcing you to do this why do you care so much?

nickys

Premium Member
Well technically, if you did have park hopper tickets then you could park hop. If I do this then we’d do it in the middle somewhere of a WDW stay and would have the U.K. tickets so if I wanted to I could have FPs for Space Mountain. I agree, it would be stupid to do that but the option would be there.

But we were talking about whether the StarCruiser guests would need a ticket to Batuu. I am positive that will not be the case, that it will be included in the price of the experience.

However if this experience and the role playing is such crap to you, then why are you getting so worked up about it?

peter11435

Clearly this experience is not for you. So you should just move on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom