News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

raymusiccity

Please stop this charade that you don't know how theme parks work and then when the behind-the-scenes magic is explained to you, you post several times a day that it shouldn't be that way as if theme parks are supposed to re-create fantasies in the real world exactly as they are in the fantasy.

This is just going to be another episode of your ramp trolling.
It's becoming a challenge separating the 'trollers' from the 'trollee's' !! 😄

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Some close-ups of the map...

1620392367640.png

Who or what are these?...

1620392461280.png

1620392501469.png

Chubnub...

1620392544226.png

Portal cubes?

1620392647664.png

And is there a Hidden Mickey on this cube? Also, Hidden Trooper!

1620392707373.png

Last edited:

FigmentFan82

Um, maybe per night. And even that is probably a low guess.
Nope. My gut says they'd want to be in this range to attract the first wave of guests. I would also guess there will be upcharges that you can buy in to. Whatever the price is, it will be for the whole experience, not per night.

edited: grammer

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
guessing $1,200pp for 2 nights, $600kids
Nope. My gut says they'd want to be in this range to attract the first wave of guests. I would also guess there will be upcharges that you can buy in to. Whatever the price is, it will be for the whole experience, not per night.

I agree with those that think youtoo low.

I know it’s a while ago now, but the initial whispers coming out from some people was in the region of $2k per person, with $1k for the 3rd & 4th people in a cabin.

There won’t be a problem with demand, there’ll be a problem for anyone trying to book this. It’ll be insanely popular. The interest from people who have never visited WDW is huge, let alone Disney fans.

runnsally

Not a chance...double that

UNCgolf

I agree with those that think youtoo low.

I know it’s a while ago now, but the initial whispers coming out from some people was in the region of $2k per person, with $1k for the 3rd & 4th people in a cabin.

There won’t be a problem with demand, there’ll be a problem for anyone trying to book this. It’ll be insanely popular. The interest from people who have never visited WDW is huge, let alone Disney fans.

This is more in line with what I expect.

I do think they could have a demand problem 5 years down the road (or maybe 10) without significant investment to overhaul the experience, but it'll stay fully booked for a while after opening.

UNCgolf

So you think they'll charge a family of 4 $7,200 for a 2 night experience?

I don't see it.

I do. That's why it only has 100 rooms. They know they're going to be pricing out a lot of people and are essentially going for the whales.

I also don't think there are going to be that many kids there, but we'll see.

GimpYancIent

I do. That's why it only has 100 rooms. They know they're going to be pricing out a lot of people and are essentially going for the whales.

I also don't think there are going to be that many kids there, but we'll see.
Agreed. This experience is one of those If You Have To Ask How Much You Can Not Afford It type of things.

runnsally

So you think they'll charge a family of 4 $7,200 for a 2 night experience?

I don't see it.
Absolutely and that will be for the lower tier room before all the extras (booze, merch, etc).

No perfect comp, but plenty of folks go to WDW, stay at the four seasons and get a couple of days of a VIP guide. Or think concierge on a Disney ship/ABD...that’s the market.

dennis-in-ct

I actually don't think there will be any upcharge opportunities -- at least at first. I think it would be pretty bad PR to charge people what they're going to charge for an immersive experience, and then tell them to get the full immersive experience, you need to pay even more.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some added down the line but I expect they'll make it a fully inclusive one price experience to start (other than merch and booze like you mentioned; I'm sure there will be opportunities to spend more money on that type of thing).
I also wonder if the cost of your park tickets are included since you shuttle to Battu

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

Hadn't we already heard a figure in the $2,000 per cabin range?

jinx8402

So they csnt go ride Mickey and Minnie in the same park?
Maybe, maybe not. They haven't released all the details yet. I'd lean to no, and they will have exclusive access either before park (or maybe the land opens later than the park) or after dark hours. Maybe even both time slots to give people the choice.

But please, for all that is is holy, why can't you understand that this is not a typical hotel and theme park experience? It is a tailored experience that is neither. It is live role playing in a star wars universe. You are being willfully obtuse about all of this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom