News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Missing20K

heck universal could do something similar with HP.
If their execs are not watching how this project goes extremely closely, they are doing their shareholders a major disservice. If I were a UNI exec, I'd have moles booked for the first weekend. I'd want to know everything possible about it, and whether it should be cloned. I think Potter might lend itself to the idea better than SW.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Its not the shareholders they are beholden to in regards to HP, its JK, if she says no to the idea that's the end of it, everything regarding HP has to be run past JK first she has full control over it all. Also no the expansion will in no way be DVC if it ever happens.

Buried20KLeague

If their execs are not watching how this project goes extremely closely, they are doing their shareholders a major disservice. If I were a UNI exec, I'd have moles booked for the first weekend. I'd want to know everything possible about it, and whether it should be cloned. I think Potter might lend itself to the idea better than SW.

I don't even think it would need to be that covert. There was a pic (which I can't find now) of Disney big wigs getting a tour of the HP land before it opened.

It seems to me that park management in central florida is a fairly incestuous business.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

twilight mitsuk

Its not the shareholders they are beholden to in regards to HP, its JK, if she says no to the idea that's the end of it, everything regarding HP has to be run past JK first she has full control over it all. Also no the expansion will in no way be DVC if it ever happens.
Same with the studio tour in london

Missing20K

This is a strange foundation plan for what the permit drawings showed. Anyone else have any thoughts on why there are multiple foundations for what appeared in the concept art and permit drawings to be a single, monolithic structure? Sub basements for sump pits/pumps? A few are fairly obvious elevator pits, but I know there aren't that many elevators based on the permit drawings we have all seen. Perhaps some type of modular construction? If anyone has some good ideas as to why they might begin vertical construction this way, please share.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom