'Star Wars Galactic Nights' special event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

mikeh

This would probably be a pass with the information given. Loved the Force Awakens party, but this would have to plus that experience

JTT

I'm good with and I am looking forward to it BUT

This year's event would begin at 8pm through to midnight, the day following the opening of the new "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" movie in theaters.

Why don't they have something on the opening night?!?

Coincidentally, the last night of my December trip is the opening night. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Speedy71

So instead of a refurb or new ride addition they give us another money grabbing event.

sSJQgmW.gif

21stamps

I'm over here still biting my nails in anticipation of the Star Wars night time show dates in December.

Please, please, pretty please let it be on a Monday!!!!

As for this event- I think it looks awesome. Doesn't happen during our dates, but can't wait to read reports!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
From Bioreconstruct

2h2 hours ago
bioreconstruct ‏@bioreconstruct
Star Wars fireworks seen in Epcot. In this spot it's very easy to feel like you're watching fireworks in Paris!

Cool pictures! On you last trip we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and one night we got back to our room just as the Star Wars fireworks started and we had a perfect view of them right out our sliding door, so I just laid on the bed and watched the show!

biggy H

Is this connected to the ticketed event for Rogue One? Or was this the normal show.

The normal ones where on at 7:45pm, park closed at 8pm. We did wonder about them when we saw them at Epcot on Wednesday after llluminations finished.

AEfx

I'm good with and I am looking forward to it BUT

This year's event would begin at 8pm through to midnight, the day following the opening of the new "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" movie in theaters.

Why don't they have something on the opening night?!?

Coincidentally, the last night of my December trip is the opening night. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Because people would complain that it was opening night of the movie LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom