'Star Wars Galactic Nights' special event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kman101

I think for the price it's probably a good value, for all that's open (and you can get in at 5 I believe which gives you 8 hours in the park) and all that's going to be offered, but it's pretty sad they found a way to basically charge you for Star Wars Weekends that used to be included with admission. At least $129 isn't on top of park admission, or is it? I'll have to go check that. Putting that aside it is a good value. Looking forward to the reviews of it. If I wasn't an AP holder I'd actually consider it. Are they capping admission at a certain number or will it be overflowing with guests like the villains event was?

HauntedMansionFLA

I think for the price it's probably a good value, for all that's open (and you can get in at 5 I believe which gives you 8 hours in the park) and all that's going to be offered, but it's pretty sad they found a way to basically charge you for Star Wars Weekends that used to be included with admission. At least $129 isn't on top of park admission, or is it? I'll have to go check that. Putting that aside it is a good value. Looking forward to the reviews of it. If I wasn't an AP holder I'd actually consider it. Are they capping admission at a certain number or will it be overflowing with guests like the villains event was?
If TSL wasn't going in, thy could have turned that park into a Star Wars park.

21stamps

Why won't you consider it because you have an AP? Just curious.

Kman101

Why won't you consider it because you have an AP? Just curious.

Because I have park admission. I can't justify paying $129, even if it is probably a good deal. I'm just like that LOL. If I didn't already have guaranteed admission for most of the year I'd consider it. I still might I guess, if they do announce future dates.

I know it probably sounds silly ... lol

Much-Pixie-Dust

It's sold out. I am anxious to see what capacity is. It's not on top of daily admission. Getting in at 5. Hoping to meet Moana before party starts.

Kman101

It's sold out. I am anxious to see what capacity is. It's not on top of daily admission. Getting in at 5. Hoping to meet Moana before party starts.

Not on top of admission is a big step in the right direction. And like other parties I'm glad they let you in two hours before. That gives you 8/9 hours in the park. With some great SW offerings.

21stamps

Because I have park admission. I can't justify paying $129, even if it is probably a good deal. I'm just like that LOL. If I didn't already have guaranteed admission for most of the year I'd consider it. I still might I guess, if they do announce future dates.

I know it probably sounds silly ... lol

My mindset is I already have a pass, so this would be easily justifiable when I'm not paying admission for other days. That initial Pass cost is a distant memory by now.

That might sound silly too though.lol

I missed Disney after hours, now missing this awesome sounding event. I need to plan Disney better. I actually had a trip booked and cancelled it. This, and the egg hunt at Epcot are making me completely regret it!!

I lived vicariously through @Courtney6682 during Disney After Dark.. I'll just have to do the same now with @Much-Pixie-Dust lol

Much-Pixie-Dust

My mindset is I already have a pass, so this would be easily justifiable when I'm not paying admission for other days. That initial Pass cost is a distant memory by now.

I missed Disney after hours, now missing this awesome sounding event. I need to plan Disney better. I actually had a trip booked and cancelled it. This, and the egg hunt at Epcot are making me completely regret it!!

I lived vicariously through @Courtney6682 during Disney After Dark.. I'll just have to do the same now with @Much-Pixie-Dust lol
You would love the egg hunt!!! I am trying to figure how to post pics from my phone so I can post pics tonight in real time.

Kman101

Having seen a trip report including Disney After Dark I might have paid for it to. I'm tired of the crowds and the park looked EMPTY. I'd love that.

21stamps

You would love the egg hunt!!! I am trying to figure how to post pics from my phone so I can post pics tonight in real time.
Please do!!!!

I was so worried about the crowd predictions, and being such a short trip, that I decided it wasn't worth it. Based on wait times that someone posted..and park hours.. it actually seems like it would have been manageable!
Instead we're going to Great Wolf Lodge..and hopefully don't run in to Spring Break crowds there.lol

Please do a review/report with photos!!! Maybe we'll be able to do a quick trip next year.,where I don't cancel lol.

21stamps

Having seen a trip report including Disney After Dark I might have paid for it to. I'm tired of the crowds and the park looked EMPTY. I'd love that.
It looks incredible to me. There's no way I'm going to miss it a 3rd year if offered. Even if I have to fly down for one night!

Bacon

Muppet*Vision Eh? must be showing a different movie...
tumblr_nd98t43vdn1s2wio8o3_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom