Star Tours 3-D Preview Center

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
As many of you know, Disney has had a Star Tours 3-D preview center that has visiting malls around the country. Today they were at the Orange park mall just south of Jacksonville FL and I decided to pay it a visit. As usual the mini event was high on fluff and short on details so I will not be providing and super interesting, never before released details about the upcoming attraction.

The preview was exactly what you would expect from Disney. Super organized, great cast members and a good bit of light hearted fun. For the most part it was nothing more that a small meet n greet. You started out with a photo opp with either Jedi Mickey or Leia Minnie. Next they gave you a free pair of Mickey ears with the star tours logo on it. Next you had your picture taken in front of a green screen and were given a card so you could go online and choose your background. After that you were given a print out of your picture with Mickey or Minnie in a nice little Star Tours folder. Lastly you could have your picture taken with C3-P0 and R2-D2.

That was pretty much it. Now onto the pictures.

P1330979.JPG

P1330980.JPG

P1330981.JPG

P1330986.JPG

P1330996.JPG

P1340001.JPG

P1340011.JPG

P1340012.JPG

P1340022.JPG

P1340026.JPG

Bork Bork

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. I love the black/silver costume the CM is wearing. I like it better than the actual ones that will be used at the attraction from this link.

Oh, well...can't wait to board the Starspeeder in DL in June.

jmmc

Are they taking these around the country, or will it just be in malls in Florida? I'm pretty sure that's what the first announcement about this said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom