Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Walt Disney World

exnihlio13

That's a terrific Baby Groot puppet!
Star-Lord has the attitude and look, but I'm not sold on the 70s 'stache.
Yeah the 'stache ain't great (neither is the hair..my wife thinks he looks more like Jordan Knight..which is ok by her) but the cander and personality seems to be there. Very chill and outgoing.
Interesting that the hiring post and the meet & greet both came out same day. Could be that they are aware the look isn't quite there and this is a interim for the time being.

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Pretty good. Star Lord looks like he's been on Slimfast and his mustache needs a trim (looks like a 70's "adult-movie" 'stache), but he has the schtick down PERFECTLY. Baby Groot is pretty awesome as well.

I have a friend who looks exactly like the character - too bad he owns his own successful business and can't get away - he's a pretty good actor, it would be fun for him and he could nail it.

Last edited:

exnihlio13

Groot is pretty amazing here - not sure how I love a character that says 'I Am Groot' so much.
I'm curious as to if someone is controlling Baby Groot and voicing him or if they are canned responses and animations..possibly triggered by buttons on Star-Lord's belt or something.
It'd be kinda amazing if they have someone Vin Diesel-ing Baby Groots baby voice.

Matt_Black

Seriously...
Disney has been crushing the Marvel stuff and there's no better example than Guardians of The Galaxy.
I've been thrilled with how Disney has handled the Marvel universe..

The mass-media side of things anyway. The comics themselves have had some issues the past few years.

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
The wig needs a trim. It's pompadorian poof makes the character actor's face seem smaller and less like the physique of Pratt's face. The 70's stache is OK but prob needs to be lightened. And where is Starlord's antiquated music player? Cool Meet nGreet though yay Starlord.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah the 'stache ain't great (neither is the hair..my wife thinks he looks more like Jordan Knight..which is ok by her) but the cander and personality seems to be there. Very chill and outgoing.
Interesting that the hiring post and the meet & greet both came out same day. Could be that they are aware the look isn't quite there and this is a interim for the time being.

There was a previous hiring post for a while now. I don't see a new one now: https://disneyauditions.com/audition-calendar/

Stache is fine, he needs more chin stubble. And the hair needs a little thinning and combing forwards (Chris Pratt's heading for serious male pattern baldness).

upload_2017-5-5_15-23-52.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom