Stanza XVI: The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 Finale

tcool123

Is anyone else's ride title 32 words long?
I am comfortably at eight, you know what they say then longer the title the more realistic it is! (Looking at you For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-a-Long Celebration! now featuring songs and scenes from Olaf's Frozen Adventure, it's a whole sentence and a half 😵)

With that said I do seem to have written 32 pages so far 😅
I'm sure upon removing images and spacing though it'll shrink down!

tcool123

Wow! How many images do you have, exactly? 🤣🤣
QLfOEF.gif

No, but like actually currently sitting at a nice 25, I do expect this to go up as I actually write out my ride now 😅

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I am comfortably at eight, you know what they say then longer the title the more realistic it is! (Looking at you For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-a-Long Celebration! now featuring songs and scenes from Olaf's Frozen Adventure, it's a whole sentence and a half 😵)

With that said I do seem to have written 32 pages so far 😅
I'm sure upon removing images and spacing though it'll shrink down!
Lol it's a final project. I'm sure all of our projects are gonna be crazy long and self indulgent haha

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
If it's not 41, you aren't doing it right

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2
*Hagrid's Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2

Chaos Cat

*Hagrid's Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2
**Hagrid's Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2 feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series

DashHaber

**Hagrid's Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2 feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series
**Hagrid's Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2 feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series and Knuckles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom