St.Marrten?

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
I'm throwing this question out there:confused:....has anybody gone to "Airport Beach" on St.Marrten,and if you did how did you get there? ( bus,taxi,walk)

TDF

I'm throwing this question out there:confused:....has anybody gone to "Airport Beach" on St.Marrten,and if you did how did you get there? ( bus,taxi,walk)
I haven’t been there in a long time… probably 10 plus years. I was a kid but I know what you’re talking about. You are talking about Maho Beach. I am pretty sure that a taxi or bus is required to get there. It is about 30 minutes from the port so plan according. If you are an aviation lover like me you will love it!! So Awesome!

Search google: Maho Beach Distance from Cruise Port for a ton of forums and information on it! Have fun on your cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Was JUST at Maho Beach on Thanksgiving Day! Best. Day. Ever! Take a taxi. Its super easy. There will be tons of cabs to bring you back. Hiiiighly recommend hanging out at the Sunset Bar. Great prices, excellent service, and clean restrooms. Great vantage spot to see the planes approach. We spent 4 hours at our staked out table in the shade. Opened a tab. 6 or 7 bar drinks, several sodas, couple appetizers, a couple meals, a few pitchers of ice water, and our check was like $110. Not bad at all. I'll go look for the link to my Maho Beach day in my non-Disney cruise report. Maho made our trip! Dying to go back for a full dedicated trip!

Last edited:

sweetpee_1993

I can't recall the exact amount but with tip the taxi cost fell within what I expected. I want to say $30 + tip each direction for my family of 4. Might have been $40. I brought roughly $100 in smaller bills for the taxi alone. USDs are fine. We were able to use our United Visa at the bar (no international fees or surcharges from the merchant or my card). Still, I had about $200 on me just in case. Very easy, fully incredible day. Maho is so beautiful. My only regret was not bringing swimwear & snorkel gear! You can rent chairs & umbrellas for out on the beach. Small warning just in case, there was at least 1 topless chick out there. I did see her. Apparently my 16 yro noticed her a lot more. LOL! Wasn't a big deal to us but just in case its a deal breaker for you.... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom