Sse?

WDWFigment

The original poster stated "Just wondering, does anyone know how SSE is coming along, I heard that Mickey's hand wont be down till sept, any rumors coming about?". I searched for his/her former posts and found that the wand question was posed before, which led to another "discussion" on one per day or all in one thread. As far as Saturday, I didn't see that thread, as I tend to avoid the Wand threads and I was outside. I'll assume that was when he demanded pictures, otherwise I've seen the same request from other long-time posters for pictures. For some, locals are the only link to the WDW action. I also noted that some of the newbies try to fit in by getting caught up in the members fervor for a topic, and let's be fair...the wand has been hot.

I guess it comes down to different interpretations of the op's question. I was interested in what was happening inside the attraction and I thought I was going to get some information on that topic. That was my only reason to opening the thread.

Maybe I've been working on my patience a little too much since my return from the parks 3 weeks ago and putting up with the "tour groups". If, as you say, the poster has been hostile, by all means put him in his place. I won't interfere anymore.

Saturday was the day of the deleted thread (which no longer appears in the forums).

Are you talking about the quickly-becoming-infamous Brazilian tour groups? If so, it sounds like maybe you don't need to work on your patience. I've read several recent threads about them and am appalled. I know I won't go during June or July nor will I likely stay at a Value Resort (eh, we'll see how long that lasts), and I don't think that's right. We shouldn't have to worry about running into a bad type of guest during certain times of the year or in certain places within WDW. I hope your trip was still enjoyable! :animwink:

GoofyFan1

I agree. Thanks it was, and yes it was the infamous Brazilian groups (counted 8 different groups in MK on one day.)

Going back to run in the Tower of Terror 13K in October and hopefully no more "Groups.":ROFLOL:

WDWFigment

I agree. Thanks it was, and yes it was the infamous Brazilian groups (counted 8 different groups in MK on one day.)

Going back to run in the Tower of Terror 13K in October and hopfully no more "Groups.":ROFLOL:

Uh oh. I hate to tell you, but I think the running "groups" are way worse. Last time WDW held a race, the Saucony-wearers got in a scuffle with the Asics-wearers. I ended up with a sole imprint on the back of my neck.

(No one is likely to get my inside joke, so I will provide a backstory--on another forum I sometimes visit, there was a heated debate amongst some runners regarding which shoe company produced the better shoe, Saucony or Asics. Hopefully at least someone finds that mildly amusing).

Pooh88

I don't know this guy, but cut'im some slack. He's new and probably doesn't know much about the forums yet. I remember when I was new. It's not a good feeling to make a mistake and have everyone get mad at you for it, and I made several!:lol:

DisneyMania121, Welcome to the Boards!!!:wave:

Well said! :)

fyn

Saturday was the day of the deleted thread (which no longer appears in the forums).

Are you talking about the quickly-becoming-infamous Brazilian tour groups? If so, it sounds like maybe you don't need to work on your patience. I've read several recent threads about them and am appalled. I know I won't go during June or July nor will I likely stay at a Value Resort (eh, we'll see how long that lasts), and I don't think that's right. We shouldn't have to worry about running into a bad type of guest during certain times of the year or in certain places within WDW. I hope your trip was still enjoyable! :animwink:

Quickly? They were just as infamous over 10 years ago. When I was 13 (25 now) one of the tour groups started yelling at me and my sister because we went through an entrance turnstile with no line, while they couldn't figure out that there were 5 turnstiles next to their line that had no wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom