SSE Walkthrough

FettFan

Also, it's always bugged me that they shoved the paperboy way off to the back. He used to be right next to the track, trying to sell YOU a paper.

Now he's off screaming to invisible passers-by. Silly.

FettFan

Pretty cool. Still would like to see if there is any face still on the kid hawking newspapers.

skull-o.gif

READ ALL ABOUT IT

THEMEPARKPIONEER

We lucked out thou, it could have been allot worse then it is. The ending isn't any less advanced nor is it that much of a downgrade but nothing owns up to the mood, the setting, that giant city and the music. That giant LED kaleidoscope on the bright side is a keeper. The part with the projections was miserably outdated but I don't see why they had to cover up the city, that was a nice effect. They really should display that again, there isn't any reason why they cant have that. Seeing that theres a giant black curtain over it tells me that they weren't ready to part with it and that it could be used again. They should make the city on the screen to match that one and it would compliment the screen show just fine.

aladdin2007

We lucked out thou, it could have been allot worse then it is. The ending isn't any less advanced nor is it that much of a downgrade but nothing owns up to the mood, the setting, that giant city and the music. That giant LED kaleidoscope on the bright side is a keeper. The part with the projections was miserably outdated but I don't see why they had to cover up the city, that was a nice effect. They really should display that again, there isn't any reason why they cant have that. Seeing that theres a giant black curtain over it tells me that they weren't ready to part with it and that it could be used again. They should make the city on the screen to match that one and it would compliment the screen show just fine.

Sorry but the future city part was ripped out, there are no black curtains over that. Just dusty horrid triangle panels hanging in that space doing nothing. Its the pepper ghosts scenes I believe that are behind the curtains.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Sorry but the future city part was ripped out, there are no black curtains over that. Just dusty horrid triangle panels hanging in that space doing nothing. Its the pepper ghosts scenes I believe that are behind the curtains.
Are you sure the platform was there and there's a curtain behind those triangles, if they got rid of the city they wasted their time, they should have removed the peppers ghost

Rob562

While we're talking about things people may not have known....

Taft!
MQBKfKF.jpg

Another president (Wilson?):
mKKVOJB.jpg

Eisenhower:
8cXRMIH.jpg

Reportedly Gutenburg is Buchanan, and I think the "pusher" behind him is another president:
sIwsr0s.jpg

The two "new" AA's on the right are from World of Motion.
3Qz0ymN.jpg

-Rob

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
That was very awesome! I have no complaints because that walkthrough just looked so cool! :) -said nobody on this thread.

But seriously, that was pretty legit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom