SSE Vic Perrin Narration?

msberrigan

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can listen to or download the original Spaceship Earth narration by Vic Perrin? I am a huge SSE fan and would love to here the original.

Thanks.

devoy1701

You should be able to find it on Dtuneslive.com. I know they have a couple of the SSE audio tracks. You can't download it from there but you can listen to it!

FLDISFAN

Was Vic Perrin before or after the Cronkite/Tommorrows child version? I cant recall.

I know www.dtuneslive.com has the "orginial" and the current version of SSE. Just not sure which original version is on it.

Paging Martin, Paging Martin. SSE questions needing answering.

:ROFLOL:

dolbyman

marnis the tribute should contain all available narrations .. hmm but perrins part is a live recording .. so I guess no source exists

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I've never heard a full copy of the original narration.

I think by now someone just might happen to have it, but the most i've heard is audio from the descent portion. If anyone finds it, let us know :)

FLDISFAN

The original on dtuneslive might just be Cronkite then, as there are 2 versions listed, original and current.

I barely remember cronkite, and cant recall the perrin version at all.

JWG

Perrin was the short lived original.
Then Cronkite and Irons.

Not sure why they replaced Perrin so quickly in the grand scheme of attraction life. His version was no more than 4 years.

cooleo

I think the version on mousebits is the full version. I know I have downloaded it, but I am not at my personal computer right now to check it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just up my street....

Vic Perrin was the original narrator from September 1982 (soft openings) to May 26th 1986. Walter Cronkite narrated from May 29th 1986 until August 15th 1994, and Jeremy Irons was onboard from November 23rd 1994 until this July 9th.

And yes, the MouseBits video has the entire Vic Perrin narration recorded live.

FLDISFAN

Just up my street....

Vic Perrin was the original narrator from September 1982 (soft openings) to May 26th 1986. Walter Cronkite narrated from May 29th 1986 until August 15th 1994, and Jeremy Irons was onboard from November 23rd 1994 until this July 9th.

And yes, the MouseBits video has the entire Vic Perrin narration recorded live.

See,

Thats why I paged you Martin, You the man on SSE! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom