SSE Paperboy?

t3techcom18

Believe what you wanna believe.
:wave:
So,any thing on that cloud?:lookaroun

"You take the blue pill, see how the story ends, you wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

haha, Just had to say it...

Sherrybaby

I finally got to ride with my son and I didn't say a word to him about any of this SSE "hoopla" I just told him some changes were made. Suffice to say that the 2nd time I asked him to ride it with me was the ONLY time he has ever groaned when asked to ride SSE. The screen malfunctioned the first time we rode and it went to the Windows desktop and he thought that was cool as he tried to get into the system LOL. The 2nd time we rode he was bored with the screen and asked me what was on the ceiling and I said "triangles" and he said, "Why? You can't see them well at all" and truthfully you can't.

He also noticed the paperboy being gone, along with the cool chariot effect and the boat effect on the water.

I used to love SSE, now I could care less if I ever ride it again.

I have no problem with "change" (we LOVED The Laugh Floor and are not asking for Timekeeper back) but this SSE is just "eh". I'm just glad I could finally form my own opinion on the changes after all the arguing that went on here. Merf was right. Merf is right. Too bad he had to back down due to all the bashing he endured. Doesn't matter if it's finished or not, it's just not as good as the prior version in OUR opinion. YMMV.

Sherry

MickeyspalJim

For Us, the descent video has been fun. I do hear lots of laughter from others around Us as well. It is pretty cool to see yourself as part of the attraction. The funniest part of it, is seeing what look You have on Your face as the camera catches Your photo. LOL:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom